Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 190
Like Tree143Likes

Thread: Strategic Management TECEP

  1. #21
    PaintTheSunset is offline Senior Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laughter View Post
    Would you mind posting a link to the score-released form? Also, who should it be submitted to?
    It was sent as an attachment, but I didn't save that email. It was from the Office of Test Administration.

  2. #22
    OfficerA is offline Knight Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    231

    Default

    I PASSED!

    Right after I read PaintTheSunset's reply this afternoon to my question (thank you by the way), I looked at when I took my exam and wondered if my grades too have been posted (as I took the exam 2 days after PaintTheSunset did).

    When I went home for lunch I was dismayed to find that my internet was out, so I couldn't check it then. I logged on to this forum at work later this afternoon, saw his reply, and tried accessing OSS; for a while I wasn't allowed to access the site at work, but I tried again today and felt some comfort that I could access the site at least. Per the suggestion, I went into Grades first to see if my score has been posted, but found it blank. Undeterred, I checked my academic eval , as it was where I verified if I had been given credit for TECEPs in the past. To my shock and joy, I was up to 117/120! Just to be safe, I finally checked into the Unofficial Transcript, and there it gave me the CR and 3.00 credits I was also looking for. I finally went back into Grades just for fun and finally saw my "grade" for this course reflecting as well; I may have caught TESC at the exact time I was being graded.

    One last class that I'm already in to go, and I'm done (for now). Thank you all again; after the flu and all the headaches of moving into my own place, completely NOT studying for this exam at all for most of the time, this was a massive relief!
    Last edited by OfficerA; 02-03-2015 at 10:59 PM.
    mednat likes this.

  3. #23
    bricabrac's Avatar
    bricabrac is offline Emperor / Empress
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NE US
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerA View Post
    I PASSED!
    WoooHooo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

    "Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

    TESC:
    AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
    BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
    AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
    BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔ)!

  4. #24
    PaintTheSunset is offline Senior Squire
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    74

    Default

    Congratulations on passing!!!!

  5. #25
    laughter is offline Baronet / Baronetess
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    358

    Default

    CONGRATULATIONS OfficerA!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaintTheSunset View Post
    It was sent as an attachment, but I didn't save that email. It was from the Office of Test Administration.
    Ah, okay. Thanks anyway!

  6. #26
    Moat is offline Minor Noble
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bricabrac View Post
    Sent you a PM.
    me too please. Taking this tomorrow.

  7. #27
    bricabrac's Avatar
    bricabrac is offline Emperor / Empress
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    NE US
    Posts
    2,508

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moat View Post
    me too please. Taking this tomorrow.

    Sorry but I'm not at home so cannot send the file. Maybe someone else can send it to you? It was a lot of information, not sure one day would have been enough time to make a difference. Good luck on your exam!!

    "Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

    TESC:
    AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
    BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
    AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
    BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔ)!

  8. #28
    Moat is offline Minor Noble
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bricabrac View Post
    Sorry but I'm not at home so cannot send the file. Maybe someone else can send it to you? It was a lot of information, not sure one day would have been enough time to make a difference. Good luck on your exam!!
    i plan on cramming all day.

    ive only lightly studied the book and the flashcards. today i plan to go hard.

    IF anyone sees this and can get me the info- i would love you. if not. i'll report back when i get my grade.

    prob gonna study for the next 5 hours.

  9. #29
    OfficerA is offline Knight Champion
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    231

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moat View Post
    i plan on cramming all day.

    ive only lightly studied the book and the flashcards. today i plan to go hard.

    IF anyone sees this and can get me the info- i would love you. if not. i'll report back when i get my grade.

    prob gonna study for the next 5 hours.
    Try not to get bogged down by too many details. That said, get lists down (and unfortunately this seems to be the most different amongst us who have taken it), and be able to explain and argue for/against them as needed.

    Like in the test description, you don't want to worry about specific company examples, but you definitely want to be able to recall and write about all the topics listed it in.

    Good luck!

  10. #30
    Moat is offline Minor Noble
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Ready for your CLEP exam?

    Study for your exam using the same CLEP Study Guides used by thousands of members of this discussion forum!


    Quote Originally Posted by OfficerA View Post
    Try not to get bogged down by too many details. That said, get lists down (and unfortunately this seems to be the most different amongst us who have taken it), and be able to explain and argue for/against them as needed.

    Like in the test description, you don't want to worry about specific company examples, but you definitely want to be able to recall and write about all the topics listed it in.

    Good luck!
    im not sure the rules around here- but it seems, specifics are not allowed. that being said, when you say "lists" do we mean, like steps to evaluating a firm's attractiveness- type list. or something else

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10