Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DSST $10 Promo Code

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DSST $10 Promo Code

    FYI- I just got an e-mail that said you can use the promo code 10OFFNOW for $10 off each DSST exam you take now through April 30th.

    I am planning on taking three by then, so this is even more of an incentive to do so.
    Last edited by PsychMajor; 02-27-2012, 02:25 PM.
    BA in Psychology from TESC, September 2012

    How I Did It:
    84 B&M Credits
    6 FEMA Credits
    DSST Environment & Humanity- 58
    DSST Intro to Computing- 400
    DSST Fundamentals of Counseling- 64
    DSST Organizational Behavior- 59
    DSST Lifespan Developmental Psychology- 48
    CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature- 64
    ECE Research Methods in Psychology- C
    TESC Online Course Social Psychology- A

  • #2
    Who was the email from? Prometric? I tried googling the code but didn't come up with anything...
    BSBA in Accounting from TESC

    2 StraighterLine Courses for the Price of 1 (Discount Code: BGS310)

    Till men have faith in Christ, their best service is but glorious sin. ~Thomas Brooks

    Comment


    • #3
      I just got the email too. When I click on the link to Prometric it says:

      DSST wants to help you graduate. If you're missing a course or elective, now's the time to take a DSST exam and take advantage of this reduced price. Take as many internet-based DSST exams as you want now through April 30, 2012, using promotional code: 10OFFNOW.
      Normandale Community College - Bloomington, MN
      Certificates in Management and Human Resources Management - August 2011
      Certificate in Marketing Management - May 2012
      AA - Liberal Ed with Accounting & Mass Communication Emphases - May 2012 - Honors Graduate
      Thomas Edison State University
      AAS - Environmental, Safety, and Security Technologies - September 2012
      BA - Communications - December 2012 - Arnold Fletcher Award
      Concordia University - Saint Paul, MN
      MA - Strategic Communication Management - December 2014

      My completed "non-traditional" credits include 27 credits from CLEP, 30 credits from DSST, 6 credits from ALEKS, 19 credits from FEMA courses including PDS, 3 credits from NFA courses, 10 credits from ACE Workplace Training, 3 credits from a TESC TECEP exam, and 3 credits from a TESC PLA course.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by cooperalex2004 View Post
        I just got the email too. When I click on the link to Prometric it says:

        DSST wants to help you graduate. If you're missing a course or elective, now's the time to take a DSST exam and take advantage of this reduced price. Take as many internet-based DSST exams as you want now through April 30, 2012, using promotional code: 10OFFNOW.
        Okay, sounds good... Thanks! I plan to take my three remaining DSSTs by then... Thanks again (PsychMajor and cooperalex)!
        BSBA in Accounting from TESC

        2 StraighterLine Courses for the Price of 1 (Discount Code: BGS310)

        Till men have faith in Christ, their best service is but glorious sin. ~Thomas Brooks

        Comment


        • #5
          Here's something about the promo code:

          (deleted)

          UPDATE: Never mind. That was for an old promotion and is expired now. Can someone provide the email address? Thanks!
          Last edited by IrishJohn; 02-27-2012, 02:45 PM.
          BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
          MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
          Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

          Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

          My BA History degree plan.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Publius View Post
            Who was the email from? Prometric? I tried googling the code but didn't come up with anything...
            Yep, it was from Prometric.
            BA in Psychology from TESC, September 2012

            How I Did It:
            84 B&M Credits
            6 FEMA Credits
            DSST Environment & Humanity- 58
            DSST Intro to Computing- 400
            DSST Fundamentals of Counseling- 64
            DSST Organizational Behavior- 59
            DSST Lifespan Developmental Psychology- 48
            CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature- 64
            ECE Research Methods in Psychology- C
            TESC Online Course Social Psychology- A

            Comment


            • #7
              Thanks for the code. I can really use that.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by IrishJohn View Post
                Here's something about the promo code:

                (deleted)

                UPDATE: Never mind. That was for an old promotion and is expired now. Can someone provide the email address? Thanks!
                There is no e-mail address. You can just use the promo code 10OFFNOW when you are purchasing your exam.
                BA in Psychology from TESC, September 2012

                How I Did It:
                84 B&M Credits
                6 FEMA Credits
                DSST Environment & Humanity- 58
                DSST Intro to Computing- 400
                DSST Fundamentals of Counseling- 64
                DSST Organizational Behavior- 59
                DSST Lifespan Developmental Psychology- 48
                CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature- 64
                ECE Research Methods in Psychology- C
                TESC Online Course Social Psychology- A

                Comment


                • #9
                  Just make sure your test center proctor allows you to enter this promo code after they log in (should be the next screen). A box will come up where you can enter a promo code or voucher number. If you skip this entry, the cost for the exam will be the usual $80.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by BGSU_Alum_86 View Post
                    Just make sure your test center proctor allows you to enter this promo code after they log in (should be the next screen). A box will come up where you can enter a promo code or voucher number. If you skip this entry, the cost for the exam will be the usual $80.
                    Yup, "Step 5" I believe... before you enter your CC info.
                    BSBA in Accounting from TESC

                    2 StraighterLine Courses for the Price of 1 (Discount Code: BGS310)

                    Till men have faith in Christ, their best service is but glorious sin. ~Thomas Brooks

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PsychMajor View Post
                      There is no e-mail address. You can just use the promo code 10OFFNOW when you are purchasing your exam.
                      I found them on Facebook and the code there is different. Their FB page has the code as "DSST10OFF". Check it out:

                      Welcome to Facebook - Log In, Sign Up or Learn More
                      BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
                      MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
                      Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

                      Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

                      My BA History degree plan.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I am betting both codes will work, though it will allow DSST to track how many testing candidates saw the code on fb vs. how many received the email.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          i have to take several dsst exams.

                          wish i could use them both =

                          10OFFNOW

                          DSST10OFF

                          here is a link i got in my email

                          http://click.po155.com/ViewLandingPa...6Az00w&sysid=1


                          it is a journey

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I ended up receiving the email with the promo code on it as well...

                            I wish it worked for Prometric's PTs! Then you'd be paid $5 every time you took a practice test (since a PT costs $5 and the code is worth $10)!!!
                            BSBA in Accounting from TESC

                            2 StraighterLine Courses for the Price of 1 (Discount Code: BGS310)

                            Till men have faith in Christ, their best service is but glorious sin. ~Thomas Brooks

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              sounds like you have been Extreme Couponing.....

                              Originally posted by Publius View Post
                              I ended up receiving the email with the promo code on it as well...

                              I wish it worked for Prometric's PTs! Then you'd be paid $5 every time you took a practice test (since a PT costs $5 and the code is worth $10)!!!


                              it is a journey

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X