No announcement yet.

Changing your degree plan

  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Changing your degree plan

    If you are not deployed you simply need to go to your local education center and speak with a counselor to change your degree plan.

    If you are a GoArmyEd student you can login to the site, create a HelpDesk case and select "degree plan" in the drop down box. In the message simply state which school you want to be your home school and which degree plan you want to follow.

    If you are deployed to Iraq you can send your new degree plan request (or change of home college) to You will receive an immediate automated message and a real response within a few days. You'll see the change on your GoArmyEd homepage as well.
    B.S. Liberal Studies Excelsior College
    graduated Cum Laude
    321 total SH of college credit
    currently finishing B.S. in Mathematics at UTRGV en route to Masters in Mathematics
    occupation: Certified High School Math Teacher
    current goal: Pass 4 of the actuarial science exams and become an actuary
    Retired Intelligence Officer (21 years, 6 combat tours to Iraq and Afghanistan)