Latest Activity?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Activity?

Is it just me, or is the latest activity sorted funny? It seems random. At first I was missing a lot of posts because I was looking only at the top. It looks like this to me: a post at 5:35 pm, a post at 2:01 pm, a post at 10:38 am, a post at 4:40 pm, a post at 9:00 am, a post at 1:00pm, a post at 5:01pm, a post at 9:20 am, etc. I would only realize that the top 2 were new.
    Working on: Taking Strategic Management TECEP July 21 or 22nd. Enrolling in Fall courses. Calculus? C++?

"My Journey" thread here for BSBA (Finance + Marketing) and ASNSM (Comp Sci + Bio). After that, a quick cheap Masters (probably MPA).

Yes, there's definitely something bizarre with it, seems to be filtering weird/wrong.
    just a gal who decided to go for it - goal: TESU BSBA Accounting - 93/120
    CLEP: A&I Lit, College Math, Intro Socio, Intro Psych, Human G&D, US His I&II, Social Sci & His, Princ of Mgmt; Saylor: College Algebra, Intro Molecular Biology, Princ of Marketing, Intro Comp Politics; Study.com: Personal Finance, Princ of Finance, Financial Acc, Advanced Acc, Intro Managerial Acc, Applied Managerial Acc, CIS-102, Macroeco, Biz Law, Intro Comp; Other: Ethics Institutes, Cyber 101 & 301 Teex, Intro Stats Aleks, BUS421 Tecep, ED4 Microeco; Up Next: Saylor Biz Comm, SL Intro Comm, SL Financial Acc

Comment

What I want to do is come here to click on "unread posts since your last visit". That's what I always used to do. I can't figure it out anymore.
      Amy

Goal: BA in English or Liberal Studies at TESU
      Completed 54 cr via b&m quarter and semester schools
      Currently: waiting for word on Guardian scholarship and studying for A&I Lit and Amer Lit CLEPs

also a mom helping her 17yo to a degree at TESU after dual enrollment high school

Comment

Yeah, "new topics" is not the same
        Working on: Taking Strategic Management TECEP July 21 or 22nd. Enrolling in Fall courses. Calculus? C++?

"My Journey" thread here for BSBA (Finance + Marketing) and ASNSM (Comp Sci + Bio). After that, a quick cheap Masters (probably MPA).

Comment

I can't keep track of what's new now. Before, I could see which sub-forum had unread posts because it would be highlighted. Then, I would click on the sub-forum to see which threads had new activity and click on the ones in which I was interested. Now, I always have to click on all the sub-forums to see if there is new activity in any of the threads. I can't keep track of anything just looking at "Latest Activity" or "New Topics." It's disorganized and not comprehensive. It makes me visit the forum less often.
          TxState - PhD CJ (ABD)
          Angelo - Master of Security Studies (finished in 14 months and under $11k) & Grad Cert Terrorism
          TESC - BA Soc Sci, AAS ESST, ASNSM in Bio, BSBA CIS (in progress)
          Free study aids: Learner.org, Allpsych.com, Learnerstv.com, Saylor, & KhanAcademy.
          CLEP
          Intro Psych 70, US Hist I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mark 68
          DSST
          Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
          ALEKS
          Int Alg, College Alg
          FEMA
          5 credits, PDS
          TEEX
          4 credits
          TECEP
          Federal Income Taxation, Science of Nutrition, Microeconomics, Strategic Management, Medical Terminology
          CSU Global CBE
          Sys Analysis and Design
          Straighterline
          Intro to Comm, Microbiology
          Uexcel
          A&P

Comment

Originally posted by sanantone View Post
            I can't keep track of anything just looking at "Latest Activity" or "New Topics." It's disorganized and not comprehensive. It makes me visit the forum less often.
            Yes. It seems like people are posting less, if they do visit

Comment

Working...
            X