Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DRAMATIC CLEP Stories?
(07-27-2020, 10:34 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote: I got a story. I made a plan one summer to graduate with my associates while in high school. I plan on taking a clep on month. I was killing it. To get my associates I had to pass like 12 cleps. I pass each one by the skin of my teeth. Except one....Spanish I score a 49 the first time(was really sick and didn't study) i and ti wait three months. Time was ticking as graudtion deadlines was a week after the day i could retest. I also didn't study during the 3 months in between because I was working overtime while going to high school and my cc. My plan on graduation was coming to a screeching halt. I already told everyone I was going ti graduate. Time flew by and I had to test, I was nervous. My headphones didn't work right nad I wasn't feeling good. I was guessing on half the questions. Time was running out. Than BAM all of sudden my worries were gone. My knowledge of high school Spanish kick in and I was feeling great about the second half. The clock winding down. I didnt have time to back track weong questions. Crap. I kept going praying answering and sweating all at once. I answer the last question right when I run out of time. This is it I thought cant get any worse...I click report scores and I SCORE A 50!!!!!!! I jump up and yell pumping my arms with glee. I didnt get graudation due to covid but man I didnt care all i did was feel good man.

I legit got goosebumps. That's awesome!!
(07-27-2020, 10:34 PM)maxxor6868 Wrote: I got a story. I made a plan one summer to graduate with my associates while in high school. I plan on taking a clep on month. I was killing it. To get my associates I had to pass like 12 cleps. I pass each one by the skin of my teeth. Except one....Spanish I score a 49 the first time(was really sick and didn't study) i and ti wait three months. Time was ticking as graudtion deadlines was a week after the day i could retest. I also didn't study during the 3 months in between because I was working overtime while going to high school and my cc. My plan on graduation was coming to a screeching halt. I already told everyone I was going ti graduate. Time flew by and I had to test, I was nervous. My headphones didn't work right nad I wasn't feeling good. I was guessing on half the questions. Time was running out. Than BAM all of sudden my worries were gone. My knowledge of high school Spanish kick in and I was feeling great about the second half. The clock winding down. I didnt have time to back track weong questions. Crap. I kept going praying answering and sweating all at once. I answer the last question right when I run out of time. This is it I thought cant get any worse...I click report scores and I SCORE A 50!!!!!!! I jump up and yell pumping my arms with glee. I didnt get graudation due to covid but man I didnt care all i did was feel good man.

Holy crap. Your story is freaking so inspiring! You have no idea - I've been studying Spanish since February (no exposure at all prior) in order to pass the CLEP test. I've studied more for the Spanish CLEP than all of the other bypass tests that I've taken so far combined, yet it's the only test where I felt like I have absolutely no clue if I have a chance of passing.  A few days ago, I was halfway through a chapter in a Spanish book when I just said "fk it" and bought the Spanish test. I'm gonna take the test next week and I still have doubts, but I read your story as if I were you and an intense wave of hope and motivation just flooded me, and I'm feeling pumped. I mean, I guess worse case scenario I can just take it again in two months right? :3

Goosebumps indeed ^^
(07-29-2020, 01:24 AM)Intensiti Wrote:

Holy crap. Your story is freaking so inspiring! You have no idea - I've been studying Spanish since February (no exposure at all prior) in order to pass the CLEP test. I've studied more for the Spanish CLEP than all of the other bypass tests that I've taken so far combined, yet it's the only test where I felt like I have absolutely no clue if I have a chance of passing.  A few days ago, I was halfway through a chapter in a Spanish book when I just said "fk it" and bought the Spanish test. I'm gonna take the test next week and I still have doubts, but I read your story as if I were you and an intense wave of hope and motivation just flooded me, and I'm feeling pumped. I mean, I guess worse case scenario I can just take it again in two months right? :3

Goosebumps indeed ^^

Just wanted to give an update in case future people are interested; I passed Big Grin

Sin miedo!
[-] The following 2 users Like Intensiti's post:
  • hsfamfun, P226mem

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  InstantCert w/CLEP and DSST tomheany 0 149 03-13-2024, 02:52 PM
Last Post: tomheany
  CLEP and Modern States in the UK BritStudent 4 469 03-06-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post: asianphd
  CLEP - BIOLOGY Recommendations? GoBroncos95 11 768 02-19-2024, 06:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CLEP Spanish advice? Stanislav 8 494 01-31-2024, 08:52 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Is there a limit to CLEP? GoBroncos95 8 639 01-28-2024, 12:23 PM
  Cancelled clep scores?: Please HELP! lyssiethekitty 2 410 01-11-2024, 06:18 AM
Last Post: Ghostwill
  Military CLEP/DSST transcript issues defscarlett 4 454 01-10-2024, 07:43 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  What is Modern States? (AKA How to Take CLEP Tests for FREE) sgloer 1 1,990 12-10-2023, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Dango375
  ACE Recommendations for several CLEP Exams expiring today jch 2 936 12-01-2023, 05:30 AM
Last Post: jch
  Is the CLEP College Composition Modular easier than Sophia's English Composition I? whiverem 4 552 11-08-2023, 11:24 AM