Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethics from The Institutes.
I just signed up for the ethics class from The Institutes.
and I was wondering if its possible to use a cheat sheet or use the material while taking the assessment.
I did contact support and I got this

"We cannot recommend using a cheat sheet when taking your exam. Also, you may cause the exam to time out when looking back on the modules.

However, you can retake the exam as many times as needed in order to receive a 70% or above.
"

I am really not sure what this suppose to mean.
That's exactly what I would say as well. You can take the exam as many times as needed, free and you receive credit once you hit 70%.
My first try, I had 68% without doing any reading. After skimming each module, my second try I had 80%.
I wouldn't waste time creating a cheat sheet. If you are using one browser, and doing the exam, the browser may time out if you go back to review the module info.
To hit two birds with one stone, I would recommend opening another browser and have the modules in front of you, don't make a cheat sheet.
Do the exam in one browser, review the module info if you can't retain it, on another browser. Hit 70% or over and you're done!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
oldtown77 Wrote:I am really not sure what this suppose to mean.

It means don't ask the school if it's okay to cheat.
Yea First time thru I got a 64% without even really reading anything. I guess I need to go thru again and read
Has anyone had a problem getting this 2-credit course accepted at TESU to cover the Ethics requirement?
Silly_Me Wrote:Has anyone had a problem getting this 2-credit course accepted at TESU to cover the Ethics requirement?

MANY of us on here have had it accepted by TESU for Ethics. It's on my eval now.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I didn't even have to ask for the waiver, they put it into the slot on my initial eval automatically.
Mine did not count toward the ethics requirement. I got 2 credits in the Upper Level Liberal Studies PHI-384 Ethics & Business Professional. I am shooting for a TESU BALS plan. I am currently enrolled at another university and taking Business Ethics in Society. I assume it will end up duplicating and canceling out the Institutes class anyways.
shall Wrote:Mine did not count toward the ethics requirement. I got 2 credits in the Upper Level Liberal Studies PHI-384 Ethics & Business Professional. I am shooting for a TESU BALS plan. I am currently enrolled at another university and taking Business Ethics in Society. I assume it will end up duplicating and canceling out the Institutes class anyways.

Yes, the AOS is considered a higher "ranking" for where they put things - but you can just have them move it for you. I think the BEinS course may get a different course number, in which case, you can keep both. It just depends on what happens there.

If you're enjoying Ethics (haha) and you need some additional courses, you might want to take the Ethics in America DSST exam, or Environmental Ethics Saylor exam, or the Ethics Propero course. Just for the overlap - similar courses, but with different course numbers, equals less studying! Just a thought.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Just be prepared for the advisor to completely judge you and show their disapproval in their response haha. Every time I ask to make any type of change or anything, I am treated like I'm a fool...but they end up making the change anyway.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 5,497 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,831 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Excelsior Ethics courses radconjohn 10 3,005 06-01-2018, 12:28 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU - Free Ethics Course/ Upper-Level vs Ethics Requirement Silly_Me 12 3,193 05-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  Using TEEX Cybersecurity for Everyone as COSC Ethics credit? High_Order1 2 1,685 05-07-2018, 12:38 PM
Last Post: GoldieLux
  Free Ethics Course azt579 26 3,883 04-20-2018, 08:45 PM
Last Post: lindyk8
  Excelsior UExcel Ethics exams radconjohn 20 8,749 01-13-2018, 05:50 PM
Last Post: radconjohn
  COSC and 312N-H Ethics trinipirate 0 1,158 08-13-2017, 08:26 AM
Last Post: trinipirate
  Ethics Requirement Sabrinam1979 3 1,024 06-13-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Please confirm Ethics class I need for TESU Liberal Studies jb111 9 2,636 05-14-2017, 05:04 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77