Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Saylor.org, Straighterline, Study.com, OnlineDegree.com, Sophia.Org Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Saylor-org-Straighterline-Study-com-OnlineDegree-com-Sophia-Org-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU (/Thread-Need-Easy-and-Fast-Gen-Ed-Elective-from-STUDY-for-BALS-TESU)

Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - germ - 10-18-2017

Hi! I Need an Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY.COM. I would also like one from StraighterLine (I have extra time there) for insurance just in case I have problems with the transfer from Study.com. I need this to file for graduation by 1/1/2018. I'm also taking my capstone with Longenbach in November if anyone would like to give me any insight on him. I've enclosed my plan in the attachment below. Many thanks to this site and all who participate and help!

RE: Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - Joeman200 - 10-18-2017

People recommend the Vietnam War courses, I guess it's a quick course to take. I plan on taking it myself later as a Gen Ed.

RE: Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - DIGI-212 - 10-18-2017

(10-18-2017, 05:26 PM)Joeman200 Wrote: People recommend the Vietnam War courses, I guess it's a quick course to take.  I plan on taking it myself later as a Gen Ed.

I second the Vietnam War courses. I found them very interesting. Right now they duplicate when they transfer. If you just need 3 credits then go with History 108: History of the Vietnam Warbecause the other course requires some writing. The course is more *quick* than *easy*. You have to memorize lots of battles and foreign names but the course is well done and you will learn a lot in a short amount of time. Take notes on the names and battles as you watch the videos and you will be able to pass the exam.

RE: Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - originalamyj - 10-19-2017

The "easiest" courses are ones that you already know something about.

RE: Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - rlw74 - 10-19-2017

Also depends on what you have already taken. None of the study.com courses I took were hard - just time consuming. If you don't already have a subscription its probably going to cost more than SL since you mention you already have a subscription with them. As far as worrying about how something will transfer, study.com is one of the easiest to see how it will transfer. I'm sure if you run the course you want to take through this forum there will be a dozen people who can confirm how it transferred for them. Since it doesn't matter if its UL or LL then its just a matter if its considered a gen ed course. But, that is pretty easy to find out because TESU is so flexible with what they consider gen ed.

RE: Need Easy and Fast Gen Ed Elective from STUDY for BALS TESU - jsh1138 - 11-23-2017

Communications 120 is the shortest one i can think of