Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUS-421 Capstone
Read this post and see if it would fix it for you. Note: The difference is the person was signing up for a TECEP.
Thread link: http://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/showthre...#pid243591

Oh one more thing, if you want, you should "work as a group" together since you're all taking the same BSBA Capstone in November. Get ideas and help each other out in the course. It's the only major course, but as I said, the person who did the BSBA in 4 months from 10 credits, they were able to get a good grade while taking two Study.com each month... if you're just doing Capstone, you should be fine... it all boils down to determination/motivation and time management.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
lol +writing skills =).

I think for me since they saw my transcript had study.com courses that was recent, they applied "corporate choice" to my account already. My status when i went to applied, it says corporate choice +it was only 1098+$30 if paying via credit card.

if your account doesn't say corporate choice or something like that when you pick classes they didn't apply the study.com to you yet

im tryign to see if i can grind out my last 4 classes which is all writing before nov
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
I am still waiting, I talk to them this morning again and they said they should get it apply by tomorrow. Financial aid office said Pell will only give $317 for the course since I'm only doing 3 credits, and I'll have to cover the rest, hopefully they can waive the late fee.

In all I should pay a little over $800 for the capstone

TESU: BSBA-CIS
----------------------------------------------------
Completed Jan 2018
Wow, that leaves you with only 3 courses left. Capstone, Study.com Digital Marketing, CSU Global System Analysis & Design.
How do you find the study material for the CSU Global course? I've not taken their CBE's before, and I wanna try it... LOL
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
FINALLY added and I register for my capstone, it's only going to cost me $668 after financial aid and study.com discount.

I took CSU Global System Analysis and design CBE I'm waiting for grade to be posted, it's over a week already, I just did all the practice quiz and practice test and I score over 90% on all of them with out going trough the study material. Their study material is good but I don't think it's enough to pass the exam unless your have some background in the field. You'll need some additional study material, someone has suggested some somewhere in this thread, but I've been in the IT field for 10 years and have a pretty good background.

I'm trying to finish Digital Marketing before my capstone starts and that will just leave me with my capstone.

TESU: BSBA-CIS
----------------------------------------------------
Completed Jan 2018
(10-17-2017, 04:34 PM)RRMIKE Wrote: FINALLY added and I register for my capstone, it's only going to cost me $668 after financial aid and study.com discount.

I took CSU Global System Analysis and design CBE I'm waiting for grade to be posted, it's over a week already, I just did all the practice quiz and practice test and I score over 90% on all of them with out going trough the study material. Their study material is good but I don't think it's enough to pass the exam unless your have some background in the field. You'll need some additional study material, someone has suggested some somewhere in this thread, but I've been in the IT field for 10 years and have a pretty good background.

I'm trying to finish Digital Marketing before my capstone starts and that will just leave me with my capstone.

Lol nice I'm trying to finish my last two courses as well before capstone been grinding out the videos
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Capstone Fast track? fingerscrossedx2 10 3,038 04-11-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: dfrecore