Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
laughter Wrote:Would you mind posting a link to the score-released form? Also, who should it be submitted to?

It was sent as an attachment, but I didn't save that email. It was from the Office of Test Administration.
I PASSED!

Right after I read PaintTheSunset's reply this afternoon to my question (thank you by the way), I looked at when I took my exam and wondered if my grades too have been posted (as I took the exam 2 days after PaintTheSunset did).

When I went home for lunch I was dismayed to find that my internet was out, so I couldn't check it then. I logged on to this forum at work later this afternoon, saw his reply, and tried accessing OSS; for a while I wasn't allowed to access the site at work, but I tried again today and felt some comfort that I could access the site at least. Per the suggestion, I went into Grades first to see if my score has been posted, but found it blank. Undeterred, I checked my academic eval , as it was where I verified if I had been given credit for TECEPs in the past. To my shock and joy, I was up to 117/120! Just to be safe, I finally checked into the Unofficial Transcript, and there it gave me the CR and 3.00 credits I was also looking for. I finally went back into Grades just for fun and finally saw my "grade" for this course reflecting as well; I may have caught TESC at the exact time I was being graded.

One last class that I'm already in to go, and I'm done (for now). Thank you all again; after the flu and all the headaches of moving into my own place, completely NOT studying for this exam at all for most of the time, this was a massive relief!
OfficerA Wrote:I PASSED!

WoooHooo!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! cheersmate

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Congratulations on passing!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS OfficerA! :hurray:

PaintTheSunset Wrote:It was sent as an attachment, but I didn't save that email. It was from the Office of Test Administration.
Ah, okay. Thanks anyway! Smile
bricabrac Wrote:Sent you a PM.

me too please. Taking this tomorrow.
Moat Wrote:me too please. Taking this tomorrow.

Sorry but I'm not at home so cannot send the file. Maybe someone else can send it to you? It was a lot of information, not sure one day would have been enough time to make a difference. Good luck on your exam!!

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
bricabrac Wrote:Sorry but I'm not at home so cannot send the file. Maybe someone else can send it to you? It was a lot of information, not sure one day would have been enough time to make a difference. Good luck on your exam!!

i plan on cramming all day.

ive only lightly studied the book and the flashcards. today i plan to go hard.

IF anyone sees this and can get me the info- i would love you. if not. i'll report back when i get my grade.

prob gonna study for the next 5 hours.
Moat Wrote:i plan on cramming all day.

ive only lightly studied the book and the flashcards. today i plan to go hard.

IF anyone sees this and can get me the info- i would love you. if not. i'll report back when i get my grade.

prob gonna study for the next 5 hours.

Try not to get bogged down by too many details. That said, get lists down (and unfortunately this seems to be the most different amongst us who have taken it), and be able to explain and argue for/against them as needed.

Like in the test description, you don't want to worry about specific company examples, but you definitely want to be able to recall and write about all the topics listed it in.

Good luck!
OfficerA Wrote:Try not to get bogged down by too many details. That said, get lists down (and unfortunately this seems to be the most different amongst us who have taken it), and be able to explain and argue for/against them as needed.

Like in the test description, you don't want to worry about specific company examples, but you definitely want to be able to recall and write about all the topics listed it in.

Good luck!

im not sure the rules around here- but it seems, specifics are not allowed. that being said, when you say "lists" do we mean, like steps to evaluating a firm's attractiveness- type list. or something else

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,797 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,028 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,193 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,841 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,511 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,813 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,745 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,264 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,925 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,555 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew