Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
I am confused is there a timeframe between when you pay and when you have to take the test? I paid when I signed up but I think I have until end of august?
ECH90 Wrote:I am confused is there a timeframe between when you pay and when you have to take the test? I paid when I signed up but I think I have until end of august?

Yes, they treat it like a course. So first you have to wait for the term to start. Then you can take it anytime during the 12 week term.

okay this is what I thought! Sorry 😐 I am way to tired today the toddler had me up all night!
Anyone have an idea on when length of time for this TECEP to be graded? I have to apply for graduation in september, and if i don't get credit for this exam i will have to enroll in the online course.... If i don't get the score before the registration deadline I will have to enroll and potentially lose money after a withdraw if I find out later that I passed.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Zachcleigh Wrote:Anyone have an idea on when length of time for this TECEP to be graded? I have to apply for graduation in september, and if i don't get credit for this exam i will have to enroll in the online course.... If i don't get the score before the registration deadline I will have to enroll and potentially lose money after a withdraw if I find out later that I passed.

I took mine on a Sunday and the GRADE showed up on that Thursday, then on the Friday it actually appeared on my Transcript and Evaluation. However, The Federal Income Taxation TECEP was grades in three days and on transcript in four so a day quicker on each. Some people have saw the grade in one business day and two. Just check 2-3 times a day for your grade, that is what will show up first. Looks like you took it on the 25th so you can probably start checking today. I'd check in the morning, afternoon, and right as they close for the day.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Is there a different place to check for the grade other than the academic evaluation?
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Zachcleigh Wrote:Is there a different place to check for the grade other than the academic evaluation?

Yes, follow the directions in this post. That will give you the number grade. You can also click Grades in OSS, and it will say CR there when you pass. A lot of times your grade will show up in the other places before it's reflected in your eval.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
is that the final grade or the grade of just the multiple choice questions? it says 49% and NC so im praying its just the multiple choice....

I felt like i did really well on the test....
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

Extremely worried now..... :/
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

It would appear that this is the overall grade. My score showed up complete when I checked it as you did not as a partial grade. I would quickly try to get someone at TESU to help book another TECEP ASAP. Good luck!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,798 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,034 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,199 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,845 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,513 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,837 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,748 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,269 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,928 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,557 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew