Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
Hey all! I took this exam last Friday...... And I passed with a 77%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone on here for your encouragement and information, all of it was of vital importance! This was my last course, and I am now an official graduate of Thomas Edison State College! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
d.cononge Wrote:Hey all! I took this exam last Friday...... And I passed with a 77%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone on here for your encouragement and information, all of it was of vital importance! This was my last course, and I am now an official graduate if Thomas Edison State College! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Congrats Smile

d.cononge Wrote:Hey all! I took this exam last Friday...... And I passed with a 77%!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to everyone on here for your encouragement and information, all of it was of vital importance! This was my last course, and I am now an official graduate if Thomas Edison State College! YAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

Nailed it!! Congratulations Graduate!!! Woohoo!! :hurray:

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
FYI, Personal Finance is NOT a business course. It will only count as a free elective (of which the BSBA has very few).
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Great job, dcononge!!!
after a few calls to tesu.. no dice. I get to take the actual strategic management course. :/
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Zachcleigh Wrote:after a few calls to tesu.. no dice. I get to take the actual strategic management course. :/

What was the reason - are they no longer allowing exam retakes or because of the exam deadline?

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Hey Zack,

Sorry to hear that the expiring method could not be retaken. I assume it has do with when you took the exam you would have to wait till the next semester to take it. Which would put you in the reclassified class. Thanks for sharing your predicament with us. I was hoping you would catch a break on this one. Good luck!
Call me trouble but I would appeal this decision to the academic appeals committee. If the last accepted term to take the TECEP was June, those students have up until August 27 to complete the exam. If Zackcleigh was allowed the retake but told he has up until August 27 to take the exam that would be fair. For them to deny the retake (as allowed to students per TESU policy), not so much. This is a fight worth waging.

http://www.tesu.edu/academics/catalog/Ac...aivers.cfm

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
No longer allowing retakes, because it's in the last term offering. Anyone who still has to take this TECEP... get it right on try 1...

I did well on this exam. Wish there was a way to have it regraded, because I did extremely well.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,797 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,028 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,193 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,841 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,511 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,813 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,745 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,264 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,925 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,555 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew