Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
Zachcleigh Wrote:No longer allowing retakes, because it's in the last term offering. Anyone who still has to take this TECEP... get it right on try 1...

I did well on this exam. Wish there was a way to have it regraded, because I did extremely well.

Call (not email) the testing department, people will say things over the phone they would never write in an email. Let her know you felt you did well on the exam and ask if they could check to make sure it was submitted properly for grading? For example, were all the sections submitted? Maybe there was a technical glitch. Depending on answer ask if it could be resubmitted for grading.

If it wasn't some sort of technical snafu, ask if they could get you into the June semester.

You can also submit an appeal.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Will do. Ten characters
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Dose this test have a lot of essay questions?
ECH90 Wrote:Dose this test have a lot of essay questions?

5 Short answer questions, 3 Essays.
Here's a copy of the test description sheet.

Attached Files
.pdf   Less than 1 minute ago">BUS-421-TE.pdf (Size: 40.63 KB / Downloads: 16)

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
Okay! ThankYou that is just what I needed!
I'm registered for the May term which ends on Sunday, July 23. Could someone confirm this means I can take the test on July 23rd - not that I need to take it prior to that day (ie July 22), I'm wanted to be able to study right up to the last possible day.
Amberton University
- MS Human Relations and Business - 2022
Thomas Edison State University (TESU)
- BSBA General Management - 2018
- ASNSM Computer Science -2018

I made sure to choose May term in ProctorU, but TESU ended up putting NC for my May term exam (as if I had not taken it) and gave me CR on June term. So for anyone who was in May and June terms, if you are still checking for your score, be sure to also check under June term too. I was sure I had passed, and not just barely, but seeing NC was scary anyway! Also, I had been checking under Moodle grades for May, and it's still blank.

(08-01-2017, 02:52 PM)Ideas Wrote: I made sure to choose May term in ProctorU, but TESU ended up putting NC for my May term exam (as if I had not taken it) and gave me CR on June term. So for anyone who was in May and June terms, if you are still checking for your score, be sure to also check under June term too. I was sure I had passed, and not just barely, but seeing NC was scary anyway! Also, I had been checking under Moodle grades for May, and it's still blank.

You Just Check the actual test for the grades.

1.) tesu.edu
2.) Click myEdison/Course Access
3.) Enter login information
4.) Top left click the link for the test/course you want to see
5.) On the top of that page there is a bunch of icons, click the last one (it looks like an A)
6.) Click user report that shows just below the row of icons
7.) See your grade percentage and CR / NC

This post is for anyone coming here and didn't know how to check.
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Just registered with ProctorU to take this TECEP...ahhhhhhhhh! I'm so nervous. It's unlike any exam I've done before (I'm more used to SL/SC format) so all the memorization is freaking me out. I'm working through all the notes that everyone has posted and I'm writing short essays for every list as I go; hopefully it will stick in my brain better that way, haha.

Anyone else still yet to take the exam from the June term? Let's encourage each other...we can do it!
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
I'm set to take it at the end of next week. This will be my second time taking it becuase the first time I didn't study long enough for it. I really hope the test version I get the 2nd time around isn't too different from the first. Anyone take it a 2nd time? If so what was your take on it?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,753 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 1,995 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,175 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,808 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,485 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,541 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,717 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,200 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,872 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,524 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew