Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
Is there any way this is just the multiple choice, or a preliminary grade, or is that my final grade??

Attached Files
.jpg   grade.jpg (Size: 195.91 KB / Downloads: 27)
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

[-] The following 1 user Likes icampy's post:
  • testchamp
Icampy, congrats... you passed, when did you take the exam?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-29-2017, 12:05 PM)icampy Wrote: Is there any way this is just the multiple choice, or a preliminary grade, or is that my final grade??

You passed!! Congrats
Awesome! I have about been sick every time I thought about it...I thought if I did pass, it would be "barely"...looks like I wasn't too far off.

I took it at 8:50 on Thursday evening (last week).

Due to life, I had only spent a few hours of not totally focused studying up until thursday (lunch breaks at work for a couple of weeks), and I actually took a vacation day and studied all day on thursday. I even paid the fee to postpone my exam time from 6pm to 8:50pm at around lunch that day, because the info wasn't sticking and I needed a few more hours of study time.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

(08-29-2017, 12:05 PM)icampy Wrote: Is there any way this is just the multiple choice, or a preliminary grade, or is that my final grade??

Congrats Smile

Icampy, Testchamp, good work! So, what courses do you two have left for the BSBA?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yay! Congrats you guys! It's an awesome feeling, right?! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin I'm sure that degree is so close you can almost taste it! I know I can...
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
Thanks guys.

Bj, I have a handful more, my AOS and a few other odds and ends, but I am over 50% done, almost finished all the business core courses, and got "this is it, pass or probably not get a degree" class done, so I am smooth sailing now. The other ones I can retake if I fail :-)

[-] The following 1 user Likes icampy's post:
  • Ideas
Thanks to everyone for all of the information and to Bricabrac for the excellent notes!  I passed!!
TESU BSBA Accounting and BSBA General Management - June 2018
[-] The following 1 user Likes pugmomx2's post:
  • emmie
(08-29-2017, 07:51 PM)pugmomx2 Wrote: Thanks to everyone for all of the information and to Bricabrac for the excellent notes!  I passed!!

Congratulations!  Took mine Sunday night so I'm stalking MyEdison for my grade to be posted.
BSBA CIS: In Progress - 111/120cr - Applied for September Graduation
AAS CIT from CSN: Completed 2011

CLEP: 3cr. TECEP: 27cr. Sophia: 12cr. ALEKS: 3cr.  SL: 6cr. Davar: 3cr. SDC: 3cr 
In Progress: Davar: 3cr. SDC: 6cr. (pending transfer)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,797 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,028 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,194 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,842 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,512 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,828 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,746 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,267 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,927 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,555 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew