Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
Took the test on Sunday, just got results. passed. now that this is out of the way can focus on rest of required courses. Thank you everyone. Thank you Bircabrac.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ilovecredits's post:
  • Ideas
Same here I passed , not with flying %  but for this moment pass is pass . Took my test on sat night ,  just got the result . Thank you everyone .
[-] The following 1 user Likes mvk's post:
  • Ideas
I passed as well... Much thanks to Bricabrac for the helpful notes and Bjcheung77 for advising me to also take the Strategic Management course at Penn Foster for 3 UL Business Elective credits. $117+329 for a total of $446, 6 credits! Woo hoo!
Goals: TESU BSBA GM (Added CIS) and BA Computer Science
BSBA GM - Added CIS AOS (CIS & GM completed)
BACS & Grad Plans (BACS instead of BALS w/NSM)

AAS ACS & ESST: Remaining - Associate Capstone
ASNSM CS: Completed, ASNSM Math: Remaining - Calculus I

Taking a majority of credits at Sophia.org, SL, and Study.com to finish these degrees
Updating my courses remaining by following forum advice, guide, spreadsheet & wiki
[-] The following 1 user Likes Lewis.Yim's post:
  • Ideas
Yay! Congrats everyone! Big Grin
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
Yay! Congrats to you all! Good work everyone!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Congrats to everyone. I am only now looking at the BSBA through TESU. This will be my second Bachelors from TESU. Do we know if any other course will transfer in to meet the requirement now? Is our only option to take the class at TESU? Thanks
(09-01-2017, 02:05 PM)KUJO Wrote: Congrats to everyone. I am only now looking at the BSBA through TESU. This will be my second Bachelors from TESU. Do we know if any other course will transfer in to meet the requirement now? Is our only option to take the class at TESU? Thanks

Capstone class through TESU as far as I know. Has anyone actually taken the business Capstone class?
I passed!  I passed!  THANK YOU to EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY BRICABRAC!!!!!  I did I!!!!  WE did it!!!!

And you know what?  I learned ALOT.  Thank you everyone!  Bless you!

Attached Files
.png   Screenshot_2017-09-01-15-03-54.png (Size: 135.81 KB / Downloads: 16)
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Toastmaster's post:
  • Ideas
I know a few people working on the capstone right now. I should get them to review this...
A few are following my BSBA and BALS challenge (to complete the degree in 4-5 months).
I'll PM them to see if they can do a capstone/mentor review for us... haha!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I failed it. I studied all the wrong things. There was not a single MC question, or essay, regarding Porter, which I spent a lot of time on. Nothing on most of the lists. It was like I got a completely different exam than I thought I'd get.

So, I will probably be signing up for the October term capstone. Not looking forward to it. The only good thing - my daughter decided to go to our charter school for more courses, so I will be home alone 4 days a week - so I will have something to do with my newly free time. Yay...
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,751 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 1,995 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,175 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,789 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,484 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,530 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,715 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,196 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,872 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,519 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew