Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
Aww man, I'm sorry. Sad How badly off was your score? I wish you had the opportunity to retest! But I'm sure the course will be fine. Good luck!
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
Great job Toastmaster!
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Toastmaster
(09-01-2017, 03:31 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I failed it.  I studied all the wrong things.  There was not a single MC question, or essay, regarding Porter, which I spent a lot of time on.  Nothing on most of the lists.  It was like I got a completely different exam than I thought I'd get.

So, I will probably be signing up for the October term capstone.  Not looking forward to it.  The only good thing - my daughter decided to go to our charter school for more courses, so I will be home alone 4 days a week - so I will have something to do with my newly free time.  Yay...
You are not alone failed too  Sad  I am going to wait until Feb or March to take the course as Hubs will have more time to help with the kids...
(09-01-2017, 03:40 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Great job Toastmaster!

Thank you!!!!   (10 characters)
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
I passed! What a relief! I knew it would be close as I bombed one of the essay questions, but did better than I thought.
BSBA CIS: In Progress - 111/120cr - Applied for September Graduation
AAS CIT from CSN: Completed 2011

CLEP: 3cr. TECEP: 27cr. Sophia: 12cr. ALEKS: 3cr.  SL: 6cr. Davar: 3cr. SDC: 3cr 
In Progress: Davar: 3cr. SDC: 6cr. (pending transfer)
[-] The following 1 user Likes emmie's post:
  • Ideas
Is there a way to see how you did by sections? or just total score?

(09-01-2017, 03:49 PM)ECH90 Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 03:31 PM)dfrecore Wrote: I failed it.  I studied all the wrong things.  There was not a single MC question, or essay, regarding Porter, which I spent a lot of time on.  Nothing on most of the lists.  It was like I got a completely different exam than I thought I'd get.

So, I will probably be signing up for the October term capstone.  Not looking forward to it.  The only good thing - my daughter decided to go to our charter school for more courses, so I will be home alone 4 days a week - so I will have something to do with my newly free time.  Yay...
You are not alone failed too  Sad  I am going to wait until Feb or March to take the course as Hubs will have more time to help with the kids...

I'm so sorry to hear this.   Sad

CLEP: 3cr. TECEP: 27cr. Sophia: 12cr. ALEKS: 3cr.  SL: 6cr. Davar: 3cr. SDC: 3cr 
[-] The following 1 user Likes emmie's post:
  • ECH90
(09-01-2017, 06:07 PM)emmie Wrote:
(09-01-2017, 03:49 PM)ECH90 Wrote:

I'm so sorry to hear this.   Sad

Me too I am sorry for you as well Sad I am going to try not to dwell. Perhaps the Capstone Isn't all that bad and We will Learn a thing or two!!!!
(09-01-2017, 06:04 PM)ilovecredits Wrote: Is there a way to see how you did by sections? or just total score?

Just the total score.

I think it's a total score or percentage that you see and the CR or NC, there is nothing else to click into to show any other grade.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,785 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,020 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,190 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,836 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,503 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,760 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,740 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,249 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,915 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,550 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew