Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Strategic Management TECEP
I'm scheduled to take mine on the 27th. Still making my way through the textbook chapters, but hope to be finished with that in the next couple days. Then on to notes/memorization. I'll be glad when this month is over.
BSBA CIS: In Progress - 111/120cr - Applied for September Graduation
AAS CIT from CSN: Completed 2011

CLEP: 3cr. TECEP: 27cr. Sophia: 12cr. ALEKS: 3cr.  SL: 6cr. Davar: 3cr. SDC: 3cr 
In Progress: Davar: 3cr. SDC: 6cr. (pending transfer)
We got this...it's a hard test, but it's not impossible...trying to remind myself to think confidently and not be discouraged; if I don't believe I can do it, I definitely can't...

I think I'm going to push back the test till Thursday, but I really don't want to wait till the 27th if I can possibly help it. I'm going away on a trip (to see the solar eclipse!) and I just feel like it will be hard to maintain my readiness level while being away from home. But, we'll see.
My journey to TESU BSBA-GM
The Institutes (2cr): Business Ethics
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Liberty University MOOC (3cr): US Hist
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
ALEKS (3cr): College Algebra
TEEX (2cr): Cyber Security for Business Professionals
TESU (3cr): Strategic Management TECEP
UExcel (3cr): English 101
Good luck Gymfan15 and emmie!  I am scheduled to take it on 8/24.
TESU BSBA Accounting and BSBA General Management - June 2018
Question from those who have taken the exam! I know that once you complete the MC portion you can't go back and make changes; is the Short Answer and Essay sections all together so you can make changes to all of them as much as you want, or are they also divided up into non-editable sections? Just trying to figure out how to allot my time when I go to take the test.
Liberty University (27cr): INFT, International Business, Apologetics, Microeconomics, Biology, Non-Profit Management, Financial Acct., Computer Apps, Managerial Acct.
Study.com (39cr): American Government, Environmental Science, Sociology, Psychology, Labor Relations, Marketing with Electronic Media, Principles of Finance, Business Communications, HR Management, Civil War/Reconstruction, History of Vietnam War, Personal Finance, Introduction to Marketing
Straighterline (39cr): Western Civ II, Financial Accounting, Cultural Anthropology, AmHist I, AmHist II, Intro to Religion, Business Statistics, Principles of Management, English II, Business Law, Intro to Comm, Org. Behavior, Macroeconomics
(08-14-2017, 02:43 PM)Gymfan15 Wrote: Question from those who have taken the exam! I know that once you complete the MC portion you can't go back and make changes; is the Short Answer and Essay sections all together so you can make changes to all of them as much as you want, or are they also divided up into non-editable sections? Just trying to figure out how to allot my time when I go to take the test.

They are 2 sections, so a total of 3 sections. 

I don't like that MC has to be done first and essays last.

Anyone who has taken this test...I'm studying and going through the lists, and I'm having a hard time finding specific lists for things related to strategic alliances. I see a lot of general stuff about things needed for success, reasons why they don't work, but not specific lists for advantages/disadvantages. I am making sure that I have a good overview of the information, but I don't want to be screwed if the test asks for a certain number of items and I don't know it. I've got all the notes and flashcards, so if you've got any additional insights you'd like to share, I'm all ears.

Otherwise, studying is going well, I think...trying to prioritize what to memorize, and make sure I have a working knowledge of the rest. The lists are KILLING me but I'm going to do my best, dang it!
Anyone use instantcert flashcards? Considering signing up for it for some extra help.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

(08-17-2017, 06:22 AM)icampy Wrote: Anyone use instantcert flashcards? Considering signing up for it for some extra help.

I did...I thought they were helpful for drilling a few terms, makes me feel more confident for the MC section, but I haven't taken the test yet so we shall see. There was a coupon code I found online so it was only 15 bucks instead of 20.
How far in advance do I have to schedule test. Can't believe I've waited till last minute been so busy with work. How do I schedule exam?
(08-17-2017, 12:07 PM)Collegelady2 Wrote: How far in advance do I have to schedule test. Can't believe I've waited till last minute been so busy with work. How do I schedule exam?

72 hours to avoid the fee, but usually they have space within a few hours. It depends on how busy they are that day.

You log into your ProctorU account to schedule.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,756 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 1,996 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,175 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,811 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  BSBA Gen Management TESU or Accounting Help LoanGunman 2 1,485 08-03-2018, 09:32 AM
Last Post: LoanGunman
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,555 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,718 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,202 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,872 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,524 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew