Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aleks Intermediate Algebra
Has anyone everyone taken and completed Aleks intermediate algebra or any Aleks course? How does it work? I initially tested in at 14% now I'm at 41%. I believe I have to get 70% to pass. Is this correct?
BSITinCali Wrote:Has anyone everyone taken and completed Aleks intermediate algebra or any Aleks course? How does it work? I initially tested in at 14% now I'm at 41%. I believe I have to get 70% to pass. Is this correct?

When you reach 70% ( after a knowldge check ) you are finished. you can submit it to ACE
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
And it's 70% on an assessment test (blue?), not just 70% completed in the course (blue + green?).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:And it's 70% on an assessment test (blue?), not just 70% completed in the course (blue + green?).

not sure on colors cause it's been a few months, but I think its just blue. It has to be 70% after an assesment.
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
Blue plus green is the last assessment plus any work done since that assessment. Blue plus green is not a competency assessment percentage. Once the new assessment is done (providing the answers were correct) the new blue percentage will be the current competency assessment.
-Dina
DBA - researching options currently (if you have any wisdom to share, please do!)
MBA - Management & Strategy, WGU, July 2016
BSBA - Operations Management, TESU, Sept. 2015
AAS - Dietetic Technology, Middlesex County College, May 1999
Also, you can order an assessment as often as you like. You've probably gotten them randomly up until now, but if you sign in to your master account, it allows you to order an assessment by clicking a button- super easy. If you can assess at 70% or higher, you're done (for credit). You can continue of course, for the knowledge, but you're eligible for ACE credit as soon as you hit 70% on an assessment.
BSITinCali Wrote:Has anyone everyone taken and completed Aleks intermediate algebra or any Aleks course? How does it work? I initially tested in at 14% now I'm at 41%. I believe I have to get 70% to pass. Is this correct?

Yep!!! Keep up the good work, and once you hit 70% on an assessment test, you're home free. Just finished Intermediate Algebra with ALEKS... They are great. And that's one of their easier courses. Good luck!
Thanks. Have you taken any other course with them? I have 1 more course to finish up before I get my BS in Information Technology. I have to take Intro to Statistics. Any feedback on it if you taken it..??
Thanks for the feedback. I've given myself 6 assessments already and unfortunately I only score 1% higher, it never fails. I was at 38% and after the assessment I was at 39%. It seems like I move faster when I just complete pieces of the pie. The assessments really don't do me any good unfortunately.
passit1 Wrote:Blue plus green is the last assessment plus any work done since that assessment. Blue plus green is not a competency assessment percentage. Once the new assessment is done (providing the answers were correct) the new blue percentage will be the current competency assessment.

Ok, so I'm currently at 46% +5% .... The 46% is blue and the 5% is green, What does that exactly mean cause I'm not understanding you...??

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  College Algebra no Proctor smilingtimes 11 2,266 09-04-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: QuickDegree223
  Coopersmith Linear Algebra udi 8 2,470 08-06-2021, 01:53 AM
Last Post: StudentOLife
  Intermediate Accounting I and II self-paced options? RDUstudent 6 1,403 05-23-2020, 11:25 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Aleks Math for Liberal Arts Degree ragkrish 5 1,363 02-08-2020, 01:49 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ALEKS Course; ACE Knowledge Check Inquiry abs_co 7 2,608 11-27-2019, 11:06 AM
Last Post: dharmastudios
  ALEKS and CSMlearn Kjblue 3 1,369 10-29-2019, 02:58 PM
Last Post: shadowgem
  Questions about Calculus I and II, and Linear Algebra tesu-acct-student 7 3,292 09-16-2019, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Zo_ey
  Anyone frustrated with ALEKS? MeOldChina 8 2,459 05-17-2019, 07:05 PM
Last Post: Merlin
  How to register for ALEKS akr680 2 1,141 04-28-2019, 10:39 AM
Last Post: akr680
  Aleks courses Supermind 14 3,556 04-01-2019, 02:05 AM
Last Post: Supermind