Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A dumb question
Hi all,
So I keep seeing that when some members post, they have a line below their text. Below this line is a standard repeating box of text, where people post the tests they've completed with scores and such. Just curious of how to customize that text. As of now.. I am clueless Confusedmilelol:
Click Settings in the top right and then Edit Signature in the left column
TESU BSBA in General Management
CCAF AAS in Computer Science Technology

Resources used:  CLEP, DSST,
Penn Foster, Sophia, StraighterLine, TEEX, NFA, ALEKS, The Institutes
And it's not a dumb question! I had a hard time navigating this forum the first few YEARS I started here. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to attach a file until maybe a year ago, and you can see how long I've been on here!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:And it's not a dumb question! I had a hard time navigating this forum the first few YEARS I started here. I couldn't for the life of me figure out how to attach a file until maybe a year ago, and you can see how long I've been on here!

You're the resident spreadsheet superwoman, so all is good... we can always make mistakes and learning curves are different for each person.
I love you for what you have done to help others on here, not for how well you know your computer or forum menus... and your spreadsheet skills trumps mine any day.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:You're the resident spreadsheet superwoman, so all is good... we can always make mistakes and learning curves are different for each person.
I love you for what you have done to help others on here, not for how well you know your computer or forum menus... and your spreadsheet skills trumps mine any day.

Very true what you said about dfrecore!!
And bjcheung77, you are so good at trying to encourage others -- good job!!
BA.SS: TESU '17
AA.LS, with Honors: CC '16
CHW Certification: CC '15
ΦΘΚ, Alumna Member

"It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop."― Confucius

B&M University: '92-'95
CC: '95-'16
CLEP: A&I Lit; '08
DSST: HTYH; '08
FEMA: unusable at TESU
IIA: Ethics & CPCU; '15
Kaplan: PLA course; '14,
NFA: 2 CR; '15
SOPHIA: Intro Soc; '15
Straighterline: US History II, Intro Religion, Bus. Ethics, Prin. Mgmt, Cult. Anthro, Org Behavior, American Gov't, Bus. Comm; '15
Study.com: Social Psych, Hist of Vietnam, Abnorm Psych, Research Methods in Psych, Classroom Mgmt, Ed Psych; '16
TECEP: Psych of Women, Tech Writing, Med Term, Nutrition, Eng Comp I; '16
TESU: BA.SS Capstone course; '16

Ended with a total of 170 undergrad credits (plus lots of CEUs). My "I'm finally done" thread
Have fun customizing your sig line!! That was one of my favorite ways to list my exams when I started too!!
Thank you all for the help with that! I really do appreciate how willing everyone on this forum is to help out!
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

@Zach- I'm not sure what your degree plan calls for in regards to Math, but I see that you smashed the PreCalc and Calc CLEPs so I would definitely tell you to knock out as many ALEKS courses as possible. I wouldn't call myself advanced in Math and I was able to complete 5 courses in about 20 days on ALEKS. I think you would very likely assess out of most of the classes and not even need to really do any work. I didn't really need PreCalc for my degree plan but I did it anyway because as my fifth course it was basically free. You could easily get 15 credits worth of Math just to have. The Stats course was the hardest but I still don't see someone at your level having much difficulty. I assume that course is needed in your plan.

EDIT- I now see that you also passed College Algebra CLEP so you probably won't have space for more Math credits. I don't know about you but pumping out credits in any fashion really motivates me to keep going and you could easily have any extra Math credits that you would need/be able to use for $20 and a few hours.

EDIT 2- Hahaha, I guess I should really read all of your completed exams before posting. I also now see that you passed the Stats DSST so ALEKS won't really do much of anything for you. I think that I read Calc and PreCalc and got too excited that I might finally be able to help someone else with my limited knowledge of this entire degree process. Anyway, keep up the good work...you're doing awesome so far!
ndelcollo Wrote:You could easily get 15 credits worth of Math just to have.

Just to let you know, ALEKS courses will only count for 12 total credits at TESU: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, and Stats. They don't accept Beginning Algebra, and the other courses are duplicates of these.

COSC and I think EC will take Beginning Algebra in addition to these courses.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
This is why I shouldn't try to give advice. I have that in my own sig line and still forgot about it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To defend or not to defend, that is the question! bjcheung77 4 608 02-21-2023, 01:57 PM
Last Post: Pats20
  Resume Question ROYISAGIRL 11 1,097 07-12-2022, 08:38 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Another job application question carebear_007 4 648 04-11-2022, 02:41 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Fraud Claims and Dumb Dolphins - Mass Layoff! bjcheung77 11 1,392 12-11-2021, 06:08 AM
Last Post: Vonne
  Question: What do you use? For backup, restore, storage? bjcheung77 2 770 09-14-2021, 09:18 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Employment Question Alpha 3 1,051 01-22-2021, 04:45 PM
  Question: DegreeForum Investment bjcheung77 3 1,089 06-06-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: Tedium
  Question how to study for exam Imbanewbie 3 1,604 02-28-2020, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Question for Techies: Best Things to Learn amilitab4k9 12 2,638 12-11-2019, 12:10 AM
Last Post: amilitab4k9
  Question about resume Imbanewbie 8 2,104 08-21-2019, 12:26 PM