Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share
Congratulations, Ransom! Your posts on this forum (and this thread in particular) helped encourage me to go for my MBA at WGU. So, along with congratulations, I also say thank you!
MBA - WGU - In Progress
BA Social Sciences - TESU - 2016
Congrats! Very happy for you.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
[-] The following 1 user Likes jsd's post:
  • RANSOMSOUL
(08-23-2017, 08:17 AM)kb4ns1 Wrote: Congratulations, Ransom! Your posts on this forum (and this thread in particular) helped encourage me to go for my MBA at WGU. So, along with congratulations, I also say thank you!

Awesome - Thank you!!! Love that this was a result of the thread. Definitely, a key reason I started it. Congratulations on moving forward with your MBA.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
(08-22-2017, 04:53 PM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote: Just returning from Germany and within the huge pile of packages, there was this very slim envelope from WGU. Thanks again to all that support the efforts of this Forum. It makes the journey a lot more fun and provides for a pretty cool diary to circle back and appreciate.

MSML

Congrats Ransomsoul-- it looks great!!!

I am just a few weeks from that moment too. I just submitted task 4 of my capstone, need to go back and do tasks 2 and 3 after I get back from a cruise. 
(08-23-2017, 10:13 AM)jsd Wrote: Congrats! Very happy for you.

Thank you jsd!

(08-23-2017, 08:19 PM)Mag48 Wrote:
(08-22-2017, 04:53 PM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote: Just returning from Germany and within the huge pile of packages, there was this very slim envelope from WGU. Thanks again to all that support the efforts of this Forum. It makes the journey a lot more fun and provides for a pretty cool diary to circle back and appreciate.

Congrats Ransomsoul-- it looks great!!!

I am just a few weeks from that moment too. I just submitted task 4 of my capstone, need to go back and do tasks 2 and 3 after I get back from a cruise. 

Awesome Mag48! Look forward to your completion post!

The diploma looks really sharp in person. When comparing to TESU, I like the font size and bold variations better with WGU. TESU's strongest piece is a really classy embossed seal. Cracked up a little when I say WGU included their web address on the seal. Never lose a chance to market I guess Wink

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
Thats great!! Whew! Still inching toward the finish line. I have to take the OA for C207 and complete the 3 tasks for C210. Task 1 is complete. Currently working on Task 4 so I can submit it by Monday night. My term is over in a month. Trying to kick it into overdrive.
(08-26-2017, 08:54 PM)PMInTraining Wrote: Thats great!! Whew! Still inching toward the finish line. I have to take the OA for C207 and complete the 3 tasks for C210. Task 1 is complete. Currently working on Task 4 so I can submit it by Monday night. My term is over in a month. Trying to kick it into overdrive.

Super Close - Stay Focused!!! That was my pep talk, now here are some suggestions:

1. Knock out the OA C207 - it is super easy to over think this exam.  Work through all of the quizzes on each chapter. Once you are comfortable on why the answer is the answer, you will be plenty prepared for the OA. There was a PDF in the course tips sections that came with definitions for important terms. This is sure to be an excellent resource to get you a winning score.

2. Guessing you already finished Task 2? If not, jump into the PowerPoint, stay with a minimal layout to allow for your presentation/verbal piece be the show of the video. At this point, you are extremely comfortable with the material and working through the recording will actually be a fun experience. 

3. Set a deadline for the 5th of September. Gives you ample time for any revisions needed and some fun weeks enjoying your 1 term completion.

Own The Moment!

[-] The following 1 user Likes RANSOMSOUL's post:
  • jessikalauren
I've finally gotten the courage to take the C207 test. I take it Friday night. Just passed C210 Task 2. Only Task 3 left-- Will work on completing tonight(Already did most of the power point). Whew! There is a light at the end of the tunnel folks!
Task 1 and 4 of Capstone passed! Task 2 in taskstream for grading. Come on video presentation! I can see the finish line!
Congratulate Mag48 on closing down on the degree. You have done an excellent job navigating through the courses!!

Look forward to you crossing the finish line!

(09-10-2017, 05:56 PM)PMInTraining Wrote: I've finally gotten the courage to take the C207 test. I take it Friday night. Just passed C210 Task 2. Only Task 3 left-- Will work on completing tonight(Already did most of the power point). Whew! There is a light at the end of the tunnel folks!

Awesome!! Release the stress of the exam. The countless posts on how hard the exam has really created unnecessary worry for many leading up to and during the exam. I am sure you have studied more than enough and will do great!

This thread needs to complete the Trifecta with you and Mag48 - Let's Go!!!

[-] The following 1 user Likes RANSOMSOUL's post:
  • Mag48

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI MAOL vs WGU MSML? Jwheels27 29 4,869 06-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Starting my WGU MSML Oct 1st mohelena02 33 5,028 04-06-2023, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Share your TESU to GaTech OMSCS experience Blckbuster 4 1,164 03-10-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU MSML and MBA Sb2013 11 1,780 03-06-2023, 01:17 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accepted into WGU MSML and UTPB MBA mohelena02 11 1,524 08-28-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Cowabunga Dude
  WGU MSML vs UMPI MOAL vs UMass MOAL mohelena02 4 1,787 06-20-2022, 12:40 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Switching from MBA to MSML program wgu? Mikevalek 11 6,827 07-20-2021, 02:15 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Does WGU give a discount for getting an MBA if you already have an MSML? Clepking100 6 1,341 04-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Battle of the MAOL/MSML - Brief Comparison bjcheung77 9 2,248 04-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Recent wgu msml review - 6 month masters Clepking100 4 2,249 02-27-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Clepking100