Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
WGU MBA/MSML Progress Share
Well I got the happy email today - I'm a graduate! They actually told me I FAILED my final OA when in fact there was a glitch and I passed. The last few days have certainly been an emotional roller coaster!

Next stop: MSML!
WGU - BS Business, HR - Completed September 2017
WGU - MS, Management & Leadership - Started February 2018
[-] The following 1 user Likes jessikalauren's post:
  • jsd
(09-25-2017, 04:42 PM)jessikalauren Wrote: Well I got the happy email today - I'm a graduate!  They actually told me I FAILED my final OA when in fact there was a glitch and I passed.  The last few days have certainly been an emotional roller coaster!

Next stop:  MSML!

That's a nice way to get the blood pressure rocking!!! Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. Make sure you take a moment to really celebrate.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
Congrats! Always happy to see another success story Smile
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
(09-25-2017, 05:29 PM)jsd Wrote: Congrats! Always happy to see another success story Smile

It is 100% due to this forum and the awesome people who post here. This is where I learned of WGU for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised that had I stayed at my B&M school I may have given up by now, I was applying for loans and wasn't due to graduate until summer 2018!  Now I'm hoping planning to have my master's by that time, and NO loans Big Grin  Big Grin

(09-25-2017, 05:01 PM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote: That's a nice way to get the blood pressure rocking!!! Congratulations on an awesome accomplishment. Make sure you take a moment to really celebrate.

TELL ME ABOUT IT!! Absolutely terrifying. 

I'm thinking about a bubble bath tonight and opening a bottle of the good wine. Going to Tahoe this weekend for a friend's wedding, I haven't been on a vacation without homework on the mind in a long time!! Going to enjoy it while I sit at the blackjack tables!
WGU - BS Business, HR - Completed September 2017
WGU - MS, Management & Leadership - Started February 2018
[-] The following 3 users Like jessikalauren's post:
  • dfrecore, jsd, RANSOMSOUL
My diploma arrived today!!! We went to the new cookie dough bar to celebrate! Smile
[-] The following 2 users Like Mag48's post:
  • quigongene, RANSOMSOUL
Super Cool - Congratulations!!

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
Sorry I'm late for the party! I JUST finished my C207 exam. I now join you all in completing the MSML in 1 term! BBBOOOOYYAAHHHHH!
[-] The following 2 users Like PMInTraining's post:
  • dfrecore, quigongene
Excellent!!!! Congratulations!!! Trifecta Complete Wink

(09-30-2017, 05:46 PM)PMInTraining Wrote: Sorry I'm late for the party! I JUST finished my C207 exam. I now join you all in completing the MSML in 1 term! BBBOOOOYYAAHHHHH!

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad to hear you passed the C207 exam! I had mild anxiety not hearing an update over the last week or so!!! Now book a vacation getaway to celebrate!!! I have been enjoying this foreign thing called a weekend for a few weeks now and I must say its GREAT! LOL! Also-- just FYI the diploma does not come with a frame or holder. I was a little surprised by that so if you would like one to display it or keep it in pristine condition I would order one in advance! It took less than a week for it to arrive after the shipping notice.
Got my diploma in the mail about a week or so ago. Just checking in with anyone to see if anything exciting has happened. Scored a new position!
[-] The following 4 users Like PMInTraining's post:
  • davewill, Federicojavier, jsd, RANSOMSOUL

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI MAOL vs WGU MSML? Jwheels27 29 4,889 06-04-2023, 04:13 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Starting my WGU MSML Oct 1st mohelena02 33 5,034 04-06-2023, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Imbanewbie
  Share your TESU to GaTech OMSCS experience Blckbuster 4 1,170 03-10-2023, 01:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  WGU MSML and MBA Sb2013 11 1,792 03-06-2023, 01:17 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Accepted into WGU MSML and UTPB MBA mohelena02 11 1,530 08-28-2022, 08:46 AM
Last Post: Cowabunga Dude
  WGU MSML vs UMPI MOAL vs UMass MOAL mohelena02 4 1,790 06-20-2022, 12:40 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Switching from MBA to MSML program wgu? Mikevalek 11 6,838 07-20-2021, 02:15 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Does WGU give a discount for getting an MBA if you already have an MSML? Clepking100 6 1,346 04-07-2021, 01:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Battle of the MAOL/MSML - Brief Comparison bjcheung77 9 2,253 04-04-2021, 08:29 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Recent wgu msml review - 6 month masters Clepking100 4 2,257 02-27-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: Clepking100