Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TECEP Grades
Just wondering if anyone has taken a TECEP since Thursday 6/8/2017 and got there grade back yet. Sorry to post this thread but I am very nervous awaiting this grade. I am thinking that this grade will go to the back of the list because its a June Term TECEP and they still have to grade peoples stuff from April and May terms still also. Like Friday and Monday I will be checking for a grade just about once an hour today!!
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
Thanks for posting Synicaal. I took a TECEP on Sunday and would also like to know the answer.
Thomas Edison State University-BSBA: Accounting:

B&M: College Algebra, Psychology, American Government, English Composition I&II, General Chemistry I&II, Humanites I, Fundamentals of Speech, Microbiology, Biology I&II, Nutrition, Personal Health, Anatomy and Phys I&II, Precalculus, Organic Chemistry I&II, Hardware and Software, History of Western Art II

Davar Academy: Prin of Finance, Info Lit, Intro to Computers, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial Communication, International Management, Corporate Finance, Multinational Business Finance

Study.com: Personal Finance, Intro Managerial Accounting, Applied Managerial Accounting, Prin. of Marketing, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Prin of Management

TESU: Awarded bc of certification: Business Law, Prin. of Financial Accounting

TECEP: Strategic Management
gator9595 Wrote:Thanks for posting Synicaal. I took a TECEP on Sunday and would also like to know the answer.

Good Luck!!! I took my Strat Management exam on a Sunday, the grade was posted on that Thursday and it showed in my eval/transcript on that Friday. So with anyluck you should know by Thursday/Friday and I should know by Wednesday/Thursday

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
*Gasp!* The suspense is killing me...er...you...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
bjcheung77 Wrote:*Gasp!* The suspense is killing me...er...you...

Logged in an 76!!!! Just waiting for it to hit my Evaluation but it is saying 76% and CR so woohoo!!!

Synicaal Wrote:Logged in an 76!!!! Just waiting for it to hit my Evaluation but it is saying 76% and CR so woohoo!!!

Huge Congrats!!!!!!!!
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
I received mine today as well! 74% on Strategic management.
Thomas Edison State University-BSBA: Accounting:

B&M: College Algebra, Psychology, American Government, English Composition I&II, General Chemistry I&II, Humanites I, Fundamentals of Speech, Microbiology, Biology I&II, Nutrition, Personal Health, Anatomy and Phys I&II, Precalculus, Organic Chemistry I&II, Hardware and Software, History of Western Art II

Davar Academy: Prin of Finance, Info Lit, Intro to Computers, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial Communication, International Management, Corporate Finance, Multinational Business Finance

Study.com: Personal Finance, Intro Managerial Accounting, Applied Managerial Accounting, Prin. of Marketing, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Prin of Management

TESU: Awarded bc of certification: Business Law, Prin. of Financial Accounting

TECEP: Strategic Management
Congrats to you both! Well done! :hurray:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  booking tecep exams shendaddy 4 1,780 08-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  TECEP - do I have to wait until the start of a Term to take the exam? Kelly Green 4 2,017 08-16-2018, 09:04 AM
  TESU - apply as non-matriculating student, or TECEP only? Kelly Green 0 1,186 08-13-2018, 05:11 PM
  TECEP - Learning in the Digital Age - where does it fit? dfrecore 5 1,830 08-10-2018, 01:02 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Environmental Ethics ETH-210-TE Tecep jawbreakingrr 57 17,717 07-25-2018, 12:31 PM
Last Post: ashtonnewman
  Suggested TECEP's? High Pass Rate? omuneek 2 1,738 06-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Last Post: Ideas
  Failed Advertising TECEP nerd 12 3,243 06-18-2018, 04:01 PM
Last Post: nerd
  Error after submitting TECEP test nerd 4 1,910 06-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  TECEP to meet residency requirement Dowew 2 1,544 06-12-2018, 01:14 AM
Last Post: Dowew
  Cheapest TECEP sarahrahul 4 1,674 06-01-2018, 10:59 AM
Last Post: davewill