Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Likes no longer available?
Put the DAMN likes back, please!
BA Liberal Arts in 2014 from Excelsior College. (Took 25 tests)
Certificate in Writing in 2018 from University of Washington.
Current: MA in Humanities from American Public University.
Have 180 hour TEFL/TESOL Advanced Cert from TEFL HERO.
Member of World Genius Directory. IQ 148 SD 15/IQ 151 SD 16.
Good to hear you are finally updating this old software. This old version is virtually unusable on mobile devices. Mobile support is built into newer versions of vBulletin.
sgloer Wrote:I uninstalled VBSEO, which is a search engine optimization plugin for vBulletin. Unfortunately, the Like feature was part of the VBSEO plugin.

The reason I uninstalled VBSEO is because that is the first step before I can upgrade the forum software to the newest version of vBulletin. I believe the new vBulletin comes with a Like function built-in.

Although I like the current version we are running of vBulletin, I am hoping the new version will crash less and will be better at keeping spammers off the board.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

It's good to get an upgrade! The current version has a crazy, well-known vulnerability. Thanks for running all of this!
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
I noticed that yesterday, I do NOT like it. ;(

I totally like Steve's reply though lol. I'll be excited to see the upgrade!
noticed this morning. very strange
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

High_Order1 Wrote:Well...

I'd hit the like button for that reasonable explanation, but... Big Grin

Haha...I was about to do that too, but sadly, it's gone. hilarious This forum could use a good update, though!
-Zapproximator

My journey to a bachelor's degree by 18 (with my flashcards, exam tips, and notes)---> bachelorsby18.wordpress.com

Super quick bio: Homeschooled teen who loves music, writing, hanging out with friends, and doing stuff outside - unless it's 80+ Wink

-------------------------
42/120 Credits
CLEP: Principles of Marketing 75, Principles of Management 66, A&I Literature 59, Intro Psychology 64, US History 1 68, US History 2 69, Sociology 61, Western Civ 1, Western Civ 2 55, Biology 51, Microecon 67, Macroecon 68, Educational Psychology 74, College Algebra (in progress), College Composition (in progress)
AP: Statistics, Spanish (both in progress)
cookderosa Wrote:I noticed that yesterday, I do NOT like it. ;(

I totally like Steve's reply though lol. I'll be excited to see the upgrade!

@cookderosa: LIKE (;

So if you REALLY like something, just reply with quote and...
-Zapproximator

My journey to a bachelor's degree by 18 (with my flashcards, exam tips, and notes)---> bachelorsby18.wordpress.com

Super quick bio: Homeschooled teen who loves music, writing, hanging out with friends, and doing stuff outside - unless it's 80+ Wink

-------------------------
42/120 Credits
CLEP: Principles of Marketing 75, Principles of Management 66, A&I Literature 59, Intro Psychology 64, US History 1 68, US History 2 69, Sociology 61, Western Civ 1, Western Civ 2 55, Biology 51, Microecon 67, Macroecon 68, Educational Psychology 74, College Algebra (in progress), College Composition (in progress)
AP: Statistics, Spanish (both in progress)
zapproximator Wrote:@cookderosa: LIKE (;

So if you REALLY like something, just reply with quote and...

+1
_________
Have there been more updates to vBulletin? I didn't notice much change actually.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I just hope the new version can keep track of my unread posts. Right now, I go to the new posts page. If I can't get through the whole set of new posts in one sitting, the next time I visit those threads are off the new posts list. Other forums I participate in actually have an unread posts page where threads stay until I read them, so I can catch up on a couple of threads, leave, then come back later and not miss anything..
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  'We must act! ... We will no longer exist' bjcheung77 8 861 09-22-2022, 12:20 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
  15 companies that no longer require a college degree dfrecore 11 2,853 09-08-2018, 08:11 AM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Have you ever analyzed your likes received and likes given? sanantone 18 1,977 12-22-2013, 03:58 PM
Last Post: Daithi