Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This site now looks like an old school BBS on my computer.
Is anyone else having this issue? It's impossible to read and follow and nothing that I do on my end seems to change anything.
(08-02-2017, 06:15 AM)ELSADDIQ Wrote: Is anyone else having this issue? It's impossible to read and follow and nothing that I do on my end seems to change anything.

it did that for me and some other people a few days ago, but I haven't seen it since 

at the time I looked at the javascript developer console of my browser and it said something about some .css file taking too many redirects 

I didn't take a screen shot, 

maybe you can take a screenshot of the javascriot console error message and a screenshot of the forum and post both to imgur so the site admiins can see the problem
(08-02-2017, 06:15 AM)ELSADDIQ Wrote: Is anyone else having this issue? It's impossible to read and follow and nothing that I do on my end seems to change anything.

Have you tried doing a hard refresh (CTRL + F5)?
It seems like a few others were having this issue too. For some of us, the hard refresh works, but it would go bad on me after I hard refreshed and I would have to do it again. It seems like a problem with this site. On most sites, I don't need to hard refresh multiple times a day or week.

Haha, that's my initial thought as well... compared to other myBB boards, this one hasn't had their customizations yet...
There's a few sites and I just LOVE their intuitive look, they pretty much "added" in so many features to mimic the vBullletin look and feel...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I have that issue with Chrome on when of my computers. IE on the same system is fine and Firefox on my other computer also works.
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

When I was on Chrome, it wouldn't work. I switched to Safari and it's fine.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nicaragua seizes all assets from INCAE Business School elcastor21 0 302 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: elcastor21
  Found: $1,500 (TOTAL) At-own-pace Law School dcan 48 9,256 08-28-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: resistk
Question Poll: Just not sure what to major in for grad school and which direction to go! Randyb100 21 1,573 05-26-2023, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Randyb100
  Can I get a High School Diploma after getting my GED and Associates? IReallyNeedADegree 24 2,738 02-06-2023, 07:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  The complicated, behind the scenes setup for American Pie's computer scene upgrayedd 0 434 11-09-2022, 11:58 PM
Last Post: upgrayedd
  PSA: FYI - ModernStates site having issues bjcheung77 7 673 04-26-2022, 02:40 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  School Psychologists?? Vle045 3 917 01-21-2022, 03:22 AM
Last Post: PrettyFlyforaChiGuy
  U of Michigan removes School President bjcheung77 0 570 01-15-2022, 09:51 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Worst School Name Alpha 13 2,101 10-04-2021, 12:39 PM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Should taxpayers fund any and every choice in school and/or major? sanantone 14 1,685 08-19-2021, 01:19 PM
Last Post: sanantone