Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Degree plan Finalization
Hello all! I believe I am in the last semester at Thomas Edison for a BSBA in General Mngt and was wondering if I could get your feedback on the final plan. Several classes are in progress and am waiting for the Business Capstone/Cornerstone liberal studies classes to start at tesu. Really appreciated!! I have 1 general education elective credit needed and have a code for free straighterline class if you could recommend any of those that I haven't taken. 

Here is Google Doc Degree outline
Degree Plan - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...fY/pubhtml

Again, your feedback is much appreciated!
I tried to look at this, but it wanted me to log in to my Google account, then wanted permission. You may want to put it on here another way.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Yeah, you should change the permissions so that anyone with the link can download. The way you have it now, we have to give you our email address and request access to download it.

Or upload it here.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Apologies here is Updated Link https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...fY/pubhtml
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but it looks like International Business and Corporate Finance from PF are both expired on ACE (as of 12/31/17). I would double-check on that before you go any further.

Also, Prin of Supervision probably won't work as an elective, although I could be wrong on that. It won't work in the AOS for the current catalog, but I'm not sure what the policy was for your catalog (looks like 2015 or prior).

I hope I'm wrong though.
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Wow, you're pretty close to the finish line - 6 or so courses to take.
I would get them done before the courses expire at the end of this year.
If you're taking the capstone sometime next month, you'll be able to graduate this year end!
Stick to the plan, I don't see anything alarming or requiring a change.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
With the courses that expires at end of year do those just have to post to your transcript by then or do you have to graduate by then?
In your case, since you're such a speedy tester... you can graduate by then! Just pony up and pay for graduation by end of September... you'll be in good shape. For individuals who are not that close, you will need to finish those courses and have them in the ACE credit registry before 12/31/2017. As the courses for Study.com change to LL on 1/1/2018. Good luck all.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Yep! So I am already enrolled in the next semester's Capstone courses (starting august 21st, I think the date was). Will be done with everything by the time those are finished.

Nearly done with corporate finance now, I received confirmation that both corporate finance and international business will both transfer over from penn foster/ace as of of August 10th, since you said they are expiring soon I will make sure to get those two finished first.

Yea I was unsure about the supervision and leadership class, but am not too worried if I have to switch that out for something else as it's not an upper level class. Will message Advising and see what they have to say.

So As long as I have them in my ace registry before they expire/change to LL then they will remain valid/UL?

If I have them all transferred to Tesu by the end of next month will they remain UP/Valid on that trasncript until I graduate later this year?
(08-12-2017, 02:51 PM)FinishTHEM Wrote: Nearly done with corporate finance now, I received confirmation that both corporate finance and international business will both transfer over from penn foster/ace as of of August 10th, since you said they are expiring soon I will make sure to get those two finished first.

So As long as I have them in my ace registry before they expire/change to LL then they will remain valid/UL?

If I have them all transferred to Tesu by the end of next month will they remain UP/Valid on that trasncript until I graduate later this year?

Sorry, I said they already expired - but for some reason I was out of my mind and thinking they expired last December. If you complete them before the expiration date, then you're fine. It's based on completion date, so even if you completed them before 12/31 but then didn't get them onto your ACE transcript before then, you'd still be good.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What do i Do if an application asks for GPA with a degree from the Big 3? Crt 5 3,156 09-19-2018, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Johmford
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,819 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Help with figuring out TESU History Degree plan AJay5595 10 3,275 09-06-2018, 10:56 AM
Last Post: BAngieB
  Associates degree in Business - Options? allen3373 9 2,622 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  My Technical Studies Degree Plan SRES 17 4,780 08-31-2018, 12:23 AM
  BSBA in Finance Degree Plan from TESU UnbreakablyDetermined 2 2,753 08-30-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Luiscastaneda25
  Has anyone been overlooked for a degree Crt 21 4,943 08-29-2018, 12:06 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Advice on Choosing a Degree Program UnbreakablyDetermined 3 1,939 08-26-2018, 08:06 PM
  COSC 2nd Degree Plan mb232627 5 2,305 08-24-2018, 12:55 AM
Last Post: mb232627
  TESU math degree plan. Am I doing this right? jakepg 9 2,656 08-23-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: armstrongsubero