Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's going on over at ACE?
I have 2 sons waiting on ACE evaluation of courses submitted on July 18th. I've sent 2 emails each on their behalf (using their account) and nothing- no review, no denial, no acceptance - just sitting there. I'm planning on calling tomorrow, but it's almost a month!
It depends on what they're evaluating but on average I'd say three weeks based on my experience. Fastest I've seen is one week.
(08-13-2017, 07:49 AM)skyballah Wrote: It depends on what they're evaluating but on average I'd say three weeks based on my experience. Fastest I've seen is one week.

Honestly, I've never ever had it take even a week- they've always been super fast. There is a little note at the top that says something to the effect of "if you're still waiting after 10 days, contact us."

It's strange, because it's both accounts, not just one. They must all be on vaca Wink
When it appears they are snoozing, I just resubmit. Mind you I have one course on my transcript twice but that will work itself out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Old Guy's post:
  • cookderosa
(08-13-2017, 08:30 AM)cookderosa Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 07:49 AM)skyballah Wrote: It depends on what they're evaluating but on average I'd say three weeks based on my experience. Fastest I've seen is one week.

Honestly, I've never ever had it take even a week- they've always been super fast.  There is a little note at the top that says something to the effect of "if you're still waiting after 10 days, contact us."

It's strange, because it's both accounts, not just one. They must all be on vaca Wink

I'm noticing the same thing. I'm trying to resubmit two of my SL courses as ACP (just to have a backup), but they've been sitting on it for 5 days now. I'm not worried, yet, as I've already been transferred, but it's strange.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
My daughter had her last 3 courses take 5 days, 9 days & longest 12 days to show up on her account. During my BSBA run, I was really up against the clock trying to make the graduation deadline. The last 30 days to qualify, I would just reach out to ACE and ask for it to be completed - they would either do it on the fly or share that the credit source ( e.g. StraighterLine, Study.com, Saylor) had not approved it yet. At the point, I would just call the credit source and mention that ACE was waiting for them to approve it. That call always produced an update on my ACE account in that day and usually within an hour.

If needed, I hope one of those work for your kids.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
[-] The following 1 user Likes RANSOMSOUL's post:
  • cookderosa
About 4 days ago, I got two SL courses approved through ACE within 1.5 days of submitting them, so it seems random how long they take.
BSBA Accounting at TESU - 121/121
Graduated June 2018!
I have 7 ACP courses that have been sitting in limbo at ACE for about 10 days.
Last week I had a SL course declined with the reason I was not a known student, I resubmitted and it took 5 days to get approval.
So my kaplan PLA got sent to TESU from ACE and TESU is saying ACE didn't send the course numbers? I know this a bit different than your issue but still an ACE issue, what do you think is the best route for me to take to get this sorted?
(08-13-2017, 10:17 AM)Thorne Wrote:
(08-13-2017, 08:30 AM)cookderosa Wrote:

Honestly, I've never ever had it take even a week- they've always been super fast.  There is a little note at the top that says something to the effect of "if you're still waiting after 10 days, contact us."

I'm noticing the same thing. I'm trying to resubmit two of my SL courses as ACP (just to have a backup), but they've been sitting on it for 5 days now. I'm not worried, yet, as I've already been transferred, but it's strange.

Same. Initial SL approval was fast, but with both sons, it's ACP approval we're waiting on.