Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UL credits with TESU bsba, is it required?
Also, the CIS AOS is very easy to find UL courses for the same price or less as the GM AOS courses, so that shouldn't be what stops you. I think it's actually easier to get the CIS courses than just about anything else, if you're the kind of person that's good at the CIS stuff.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Ok so I just became confused, do i need to have 12 UL in just one AOS or could I have a few here and a few there?
(09-05-2017, 12:37 AM)inkleind Wrote: Ok so I just became confused, do i need to have 12 UL in just one AOS or could I have a few here and a few there?

For all TESU degrees, you need your UL credits in the AOS.  If you get anything other than a BSBA, you need 15cr UL + the capstone.  For the BSBA, you need 12cr UL.

Any UL credits that you have within the rest of the degree don't count as anything special, so no need to even look at those.

For the BSBA, if you opt for a dual concentration, then BOTH of the AOS's need 12cr of UL.
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
I am really sorry but I still don't think I understand...
So to graduate I need something that looks like this....
AOS
Management
12cr UL
Accounting
3cr
Finance
3cr
Marketing

I currently thought I could have graduated with something like this...
AOS
Management
6cr UL
Accounting
3cr
Finance
3cr
Marketing
6cr UL

Am I totally offbase? If I am, I'm really glad I'm catching it now before I threw away a ton of money...
InkleInd - LOL, you're worrying over nothing. You've got the AOS done already my friend.
The General Management AOS just requires a total set of credits and 1 course in each sub area.

In other words, you need to have at least 1 course in 3 of the 4 areas MAN, MAR, ACC, FIN.
You can take 3 ACC, 1 FIN, 1 MAR course OR you can take 2 ACC, 1 FIN, 2 MAR

TESU BSBA General Management: http://www.tesu.edu/business/bsba/Genera...gement.cfm
The BSBA in General Management degree is composed of a minimum of three of the four traditional areas of business:

Accounting
Finance
Management
Marketing
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • inkleind
When you asked about one AOS, it was confusing. With the BSBA, you have the option to choose 1 or 2.

The AOS (area of study) requires 18cr, and 12 of those credits must be UL.

If you choose 1 AOS (like Accounting or CIS), then all of your credits will be in that particular area (all ACC or all CIS).

If you choose 2 AOS's (like Accounting and CIS), then EACH AOS needs 18cr, with 12cr of UL.

For the GM AOS, it's a little different. Since it's not a concentration in a particular area, instead you must cover 3 out of 4 areas. At that point though, the 12cr of UL can be for any of the courses.
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • inkleind
Wheeeeewwwwwww

Y'all about gave me a heart attack.

Thank you for clearing it up!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,976 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,659 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,104 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,639 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,730 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,342 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,590 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,321 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,374 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,859 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore