Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modern States issues getting voucher
So I completed Analyzing and Interpreting Literature yesterday. I requested the voucher and got a short reply that I had not finished the course. I have finished, that's why I am requesting a voucher. Hello? Haha. Anywhoo... I asked Whitney what exactly I had missed or not done so I can do it immediately as I HAVE done all I could find to click and do. No reply. That was yesterday. I waited until a little bit ago, half of today gone already, to ask again. Still no reply! I needed to take that test this week, and now I won't be able to ...for free anyway... I guess I'll just pay and do it myself.
Has anyone else had trouble? I'm the one if something will happen , it will happen to me. UGH.l
BALS.SS COMPLETED (122 credits in 6 1/2 months)
CAPSTONE (95%)
CLEP: A & I Lit (63), English Comp Modular (74)
TECEP: Computer Concepts
DSST: English Comp 2 (417)
STRAIGHTERLINE: Medical Terminology, Religions, Western Civ I, Western Civ II, American Govt, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Environmental Science, Communications
STUDY.COM: Personal Finance, Vietnam War, Social Psychology, Research Methods in Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction, Special Education History & Law, Foundations of Education, Early Childhood Education
SHMOOP: The Bible As Literature, Shakespeare's Plays, U.S. History 1, U.S. History 2, Modern European History, World Geography, Film Studies, Human Sexuality
ALEKS: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, Pre-Calculus
FREE COURSES: CybSec for Everyone, CybSec Business Professionals, Insurance Inst. Ethics, NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators, Sophia: Developing Effective Teams
All the practice questions need to be completed also
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
I did that too, so I have no idea what is going on. They are simply not replying to me, 2 days now. I'm going to look up a phone number. So far this has more hassle than me just paying for it myself!
CAPSTONE (95%)
STRAIGHTERLINE: Medical Terminology, Religions, Western Civ I, Western Civ II, American Govt, Nutrition, Anthropology, Sociology, Environmental Science, Communications
STUDY.COM: Personal Finance, Vietnam War, Social Psychology, Research Methods in Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Classroom Management, Differentiated Instruction, Special Education History & Law, Foundations of Education, Early Childhood Education
SHMOOP: The Bible As Literature, Shakespeare's Plays, U.S. History 1, U.S. History 2, Modern European History, World Geography, Film Studies, Human Sexuality
FREE COURSES: CybSec for Everyone, CybSec Business Professionals, Insurance Inst. Ethics, NFA: Fire Service Supervision, Community Safety Educators, Sophia: Developing Effective Teams
I believe there is a progress page where you can see which ones are empty or low scoring. Low score could indicate that you didn't answer one or two questions.

I missed only two questions. I have gone over it with a fine toothed comb, three times yesterday alone! There is no reason for why they are ignoring my emails and denying my completion of this course.
CAPSTONE (95%)
(08-23-2017, 12:33 PM)BingCherry Wrote: So I completed Analyzing and Interpreting Literature yesterday. I requested the voucher and got a short reply that I had not finished the course. I have finished, that's why I am requesting a voucher. Hello? Haha.   Anywhoo... I asked Whitney what exactly I had missed or not done so I can do it immediately as I HAVE done all I could find to click and do. No reply. That was yesterday. I waited until a little bit ago, half of today gone already, to ask again.  Still no reply! I needed to take that test this week, and now I won't be able to ...for free anyway... I guess I'll just pay and do it myself.
Has anyone else had trouble?  I'm the one if something will happen , it will happen to me.  UGH.l

Bummer.

The same thing happened to my daughter last week. She completed all of the practice questions but her progress bar didn't reflect that. She sent Whitney a detailed email (she's a first born :-) basically saying she finished and she has no idea why the progress page doesn't reflect that.  Whitney didn't reply to that email but sent a voucher a little over a day later.
There seem to be 4 "homework assignments" that are missing, according to the "Progress" tab.
Up next:  WGU MSCSIA - Early 2023
Dropped:  WGU MSITM - Wasn't my cup of tea
Completed:  WGU BSCSIA (started 10/1/2018, finished 01/11/2019), Pierpont BOG AAS (5/2018)
Journey Thread (MSITM): https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...TM-Journey
Journey Thread (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ersecurity
Degree Spreadsheet (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/attachm...p?aid=2602

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FREE Voucher for Microsoft AI Skills Challenge coming soon - potential ACE credits BritStudent 7 412 03-07-2024, 12:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia.org Discount Voucher...got one? knowledgeseeker 2 1,090 11-30-2021, 05:32 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  ACE CREDITS ISSUES bspecv 6 1,338 05-04-2021, 09:25 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Acclaim issues Paramedic12 2 671 03-09-2021, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Paramedic12
  Modern States announces additional funding, continued CLEP vouchers jsd 8 1,843 02-08-2021, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Alpha
  TEEX Basic Property Technician issues ARhead 5 1,106 07-18-2020, 03:04 PM
Last Post: ARhead
  Brand new - looking for courses similar to Modern States kevie 14 2,822 02-18-2020, 09:06 PM
Last Post: Giantzebra
  Modern States Time natshar 9 2,996 09-18-2019, 02:32 PM
Last Post: tendrils
  modern states courses and Saylor tests or study.com? gingermama 6 1,909 07-17-2019, 05:13 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  SDC | Exam issues - Page can't be displayed akr680 3 906 07-10-2019, 10:01 PM
Last Post: akr680