Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Ed4Credit disount
Not a huge discount but I just saved $33.15 on a $195. course at Ed4Credit.com.

Here's the code in case anybody else needs an Ed4Credit class. I used it to take a LL Social Psychology course required for the BA Psychology at TESU. They are apparently the only provider for this requirement so it's nice to get a little bit of a break. Every penny helps!

Get 17% Off Your Course! Coupon Code: BacktoSchool2017

Hope this helps somebody else too.
[-] The following 3 users Like samocali's post:
  • cookderosa, Ideas, Yenisei
I LOVE Ed4Credit (especially their new format). Particularly their ENG 205: English Composition II course. Good stuff!
Community College: College Success Skills | Gen. Psychology | Span 1 | Eng. 101 | Accounting 1 | Accounting 2 | Comp Skills

Study.com Scholarship: Per. Finance | Prin. of Marketing | Digi. Mark. & Advertising | HR Manage. | Prin. of Finance

The Institutes: Ethics

Sophia: Proj. Management

Straighterline:​ Survey of World History | Principles of Management | MacroEco. | MicroEco. | American Gov | US History 1 | US History 2 | Western Civ 1 | Western Civ 2 | Business Law | Intro to Religion | Cultural Anthropology | Intro to Environ. Science | Intro to Soc

ALEKS: Inter. Algebra | College Algebra | Intro to Stats

TEEX: Cyber 101 | Cyber 201 | Cyber 301

NFA: Fire Service Supervision: Self Study

Certified: Six Sigma Yellow Belt [8 PDU]
(08-29-2017, 03:32 PM)Toastmaster Wrote: I LOVE Ed4Credit (especially their new format).  Particularly their ENG 205: English Composition II course.  Good stuff!

My daughter needs Comp II. What do you like about the format? How does SHMOOP compare to Comp II with Study.com, StraighterLine or CLEP in quiz, exam and writing requirements?
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
(08-30-2017, 12:22 AM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 03:32 PM)Toastmaster Wrote: I LOVE Ed4Credit (especially their new format).  Particularly their ENG 205: English Composition II course.  Good stuff!

My daughter needs Comp II. What do you like about the format? How does SHMOOP compare to Comp II with Study.com, StraighterLine or CLEP in quiz, exam and writing requirements?

Shmoop doesn't have Comp II.

I think E4C is similar to SL in terms of setup and content, but "prettier" and easier to navigate through the course.  I only took 1 course there, but I was glad to do it.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(08-30-2017, 09:03 AM)dfrecore Wrote:
(08-30-2017, 12:22 AM)RANSOMSOUL Wrote:

Shmoop doesn't have Comp II.

I think E4C is similar to SL in terms of setup and content, but "prettier" and easier to navigate through the course.  I only took 1 course there, but I was glad to do it.

Meant Ed4Credit comparing to the others but was on the Shmoop site in a second window while typing the post Wink
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story
(08-29-2017, 01:33 PM)samocali Wrote: Not a huge discount but I just saved $33.15 on a $195. course at Ed4Credit.com.

Here's the code in case anybody else needs an Ed4Credit class. I used it to take a LL Social Psychology course required for the BA Psychology at TESU. They are apparently the only provider for this requirement so it's nice to get a little bit of a break. Every penny helps!

How were you able to know that this course comes in at lower level at TESU? It gives an upper level code on ED4 credit site.
(10-12-2017, 05:32 PM)Bananalu Wrote:
(08-29-2017, 01:33 PM)samocali Wrote: Not a huge discount but I just saved $33.15 on a $195. course at Ed4Credit.com.

How were you able to know that this course comes in at lower level at TESU? It gives an upper level code on ED4 credit site.

Any course provider can number their courses however they want, so that's not a good way to judge.  Better is to look at the ACE or NCCRS websites to see what the courses are considered; this one is LL.  Also, from previous reportings here on this forum, people have said that they brought the course in and gave us the course number from their eval.  Best though, is if TESU has the course equivalency on their website (they don't for this particular course).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
(10-12-2017, 05:44 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(10-12-2017, 05:32 PM)Bananalu Wrote:

Any course provider can number their courses however they want, so that's not a good way to judge.  Better is to look at the ACE or NCCRS websites to see what the courses are considered; this one is LL.  Also, from previous reportings here on this forum, people have said that they brought the course in and gave us the course number from their eval.  Best though, is if TESU has the course equivalency on their website (they don't for this particular course).
I wanted to make sure because I know that the Study.com social psychology is considered upper level until Jan, 1, 2018. It had been said that the course transfers in as a lower level course until I got some clarification.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ACE Badges - Ed4Credit Toastmaster 7 1,325 01-20-2021, 12:40 AM
Last Post: Toastmaster
Exclamation Ed4Credit - Acclaim - Credly Problem Toastmaster 14 2,486 12-21-2020, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Toastmaster
  Alternative ed4credit lab? Faceparade 2 795 05-27-2020, 12:29 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Remove Ed4Credit? Clepper43 6 1,573 02-12-2020, 10:19 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Ed4Credit is Gone jamshid666 17 4,115 01-11-2020, 08:42 AM
Last Post: Learnfordegree
  Ed4Credit Notice shadowgem 9 2,041 11-05-2019, 12:40 PM
Last Post: 22gunsonfire
  Review of Ed4Credit course dfrecore 3 3,133 06-24-2019, 01:21 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Are Ed4Credit Courses Pass/Fail or GPA? retro 10 2,082 05-26-2019, 09:56 AM
Last Post: mysonx3
  Ed4Credit.com has 27 new ACE approved courses OnlineStudent011320 95 11,494 03-07-2019, 07:00 PM
Last Post: eriehiker
  UL at ed4credit bnm 3 1,127 12-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Last Post: cookderosa