Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sending Transcripts To Employers
So when an employer requests transcripts to start a job, am i required to send them from every source I've ever took classes from? For instance, my current University has all the proof showing I will have a Bachelors degree, but there is a section where it says "Transferred Credits" and it lists all my classes with a "TR" for the grade.  Would I just send this transcript to my employer (which has all the classes put together) or would i need to send the ones from my Community College, and ones from ACE, also? Also do employers look closely at things like class withdraws from your experience? Input is welcome.

Regards,

Regards
"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation. What is called resignation is confirmed desperation." -Henry David Thoreau

BA- Business Management (6)
ALEKS- Intro To Statistics
AAS Business Administration- Community College
You should ask them what they want. This is no time to guess. I would expect just the transcript with your degree shown on it, but if they really care about your GPA or your grades on certain courses, they could require more. Probably not the ACE stuff since they aren't technically college credit until they appear on a college transcript, but...ask.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
[-] The following 1 user Likes davewill's post:
  • Regards
If I were willing to assume (I'm not, at least not for a job, but let's play Devil's advocate), I would send in every transcript from every accredited institution which I attended. ACE is not accredited, nor is it a school, so I would omit them by default.

Like Davewill said, you really should ask them.
Master of Business Administration, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Management & Team Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in International Trade, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Supply Chain Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2021
Master in Project Management, Universidad Isabel I, 2023

BS Information Technology, Western Governors University, 2017
AAS Cybersecurity, Community College, 2017
FEMA Emergency Management Certificate, 2017
Fundraising Specialization Certificate, Berkeley/Haas, 2020

Undergraduate Credits: 165 Semester Credits
Graduate Credits: 105 ECTS (52.5 Semester Credits)
I think most just want the 1 school proving you received a bachelor's degree (or whatever 1-2 degrees most apply to the job).

Some might want to see certain coursework. Some may even care about total GPA, or grades in specific classes.

The employer should state which transcripts they want. Most non-LE employers will want the transcript that shows the degree required or the highest degree earned. Most law enforcement agencies will want a transcript for every college attended.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
(10-04-2017, 10:36 AM)Regards Wrote: So when an employer requests transcripts to start a job, am i required to send them from every source I've ever took classes from? For instance, my current University has all the proof showing I will have a Bachelors degree, but there is a section where it says "Transferred Credits" and it lists all my classes with a "TR" for the grade.  Would I just send this transcript to my employer (which has all the classes put together) or would i need to send the ones from my Community College, and ones from ACE, also? Also do employers look closely at things like class withdraws from your experience? Input is welcome.

Regards,

Regards

You can ask HR, but I'm 99% sure that they are trying to verify your bachelor's degree, which is done by sending the transcript from where you earned your bachelor's degree.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Errrmm... Patten Transcripts actually mentions degree was earned online Saharapost 24 3,437 10-29-2016, 09:53 AM
Last Post: Gradman
  No Surprises...What Employers think about online Engineering Degree's rebel100 2 1,184 04-27-2016, 11:55 AM
Last Post: davewill
  Non-Compete Contracts for employers! Now I am out of work. Ace_King 4 1,084 01-30-2015, 09:26 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Employers don't care where you went to school, nor about your GPA...Atlantic article. rebel100 22 2,676 11-27-2014, 06:35 PM
Last Post: ryoder
  ACE Transcripts and UK universities Saharapost 8 2,121 12-14-2013, 12:03 AM
Last Post: EI2HCB
  Social Media and Sending a Story Viral mrs.b 0 783 02-17-2013, 01:52 PM
Last Post: mrs.b
  Transcripts from All Schools Attended Question marianne202 6 1,269 06-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Last Post: ryoder