Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Admissions - Still No Response
Hmm werid I usually just open a ticket and they responded to me within one day. I opened like three tickets lol already one was about admission acceptance and the the other two was about transcripts all usually responded within a day
My Plan: Earn a MSML or a MBA at WGU!
I used the Live Chat function when I had some questions before applying. It worked great. Good luck!
hahaha  Me.   Big Grin  My children also think I'm crazy.  ("How can you find that interesting?!")  I agree that 40 credits may not be that bad for 3 months' time, depending on what he needs.  It all depends on the classes.  Writing-heavy classes or something he finds really challenging could be tougher to get done in a short time.  But I have four SL courses that, in about a week's time, I have completely finished except for finals and, for the communications course, speeches.  If I were taking only courses that don't require presentations and didn't have to schedule my proctored finals around a nursing baby, I'd be done with them all by now and working on new ones.  Shmoop's Literature in the Media course, on the other hand, took me 3 weeks.  So it just depends on the course.
-Rachel

BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U

Liberty U: 36 cred finished

LU ICE exam:
4 cred
Christopher Newport U:
2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II

TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats
@Joeman200 I don't think my husband cares (he rarely looks at these forums, just asks me what's going on), he just wants to get it done. I'll probably look into who I'll be using when my turn comes around. I'm still at least a month or two out from being ready - partially due to needing more credits and partially due to finances. Thank goodness for tax refunds!
Working towards BALS at TESU

Transfer:
 41 credits 

Currently working on: 
Language and Literacy in Education (OnlineDegree)

Completed:
Study.com: Personal Finance 102, History 108, Psychology 106, Psychology 104, Communications 120, Religion 101

Free: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for Professionals

CLEP (free through Modern States): American Government, A+I Lit, American Lit, History of the US 1
Has your husband been able to log in through Online Student Services?
Is there any chance they've left a message somewhere that's been missed? I apparently completely missed a call from them yesterday (caller ID did *not* identify it as TESU, but as NJ, State of). I was here all day, so they must have called during the brief time I was outside getting the mail out of the mailbox, and didn't even realize I'd missed a call.
-Rachel

BS in Interdiscipl. Studies (Health Sci. + Beh. Sci. [Coaching] + Business) at Liberty U

Liberty U: 36 cred finished

LU ICE exam:
4 cred
Christopher Newport U:
2 cred
Amer. Coll. of Healthcare Sciences: 52 cred (+14 non-transferable)
Study.com: Pers Fin, Amer Gov
Shmoop: Bible as Lit, Lit in Media
SL: Bus. Ethics, IT Fundamentals, Intro to Religion, Intro to Comm, Intro to Sociology, Surv of World History, Engl Comp I&II

TECEP: Intro to Critical Reasoning (didn't transfer)
ALEKS: Intro Stats
They answered the phone for me just now, you may want to try right now.

I inquired about the study.com membership. They said I would have to send an email so that they can direct it to the person in charge of that. (I already did). They said she is probably behind because of the holiday weekend.
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018
I am having the same issue, I email them a few days now I got a reply asking for my Name and DOB, I sent that and didn't hear back from them. I want to register for my capstone before the Oct 14, to avoid the late registration fees.

TESU: BSBA-CIS
----------------------------------------------------
Completed Jan 2018
Hmm, if time is of the essence, don't email them if you can't wait, call them instead.
I would recommend actually, both, just in case they are available, call them quickly.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I called, they said you have to email them :/
TESU BA in Criminal Justice, 2018
TRCC Emergency Management Certificate, 2018

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 3,922 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 3,616 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,020 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 3,578 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 2,668 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,290 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,547 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,279 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,317 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 2,816 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore