Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More new Study.com Courses!
I noticed that they have the following NCCRS approved courses that I haven't seen discussed in the forum before:

Nursing 301: Nursing Informatics (possibly NUR-340 at TESU)
Communications 102: Interpersonal Communications  (possibly COM-330 at TESU)
Business 305: Leadership Communication  (possibly MAN-376 at TESU)
Business 302: Foundations of Leadership  (possibly LDR-305 at TESU)

If these courses come in the same as the same-named TESU courses, they all will be upper level!

I also mentioned in a prior post that they have Industrial/Organizational Psychology (possibly PSY-363 at TESU).  In addition, Joeman200 mentioned in a prior post that they now have Criminology.

I'm not sure whether it's been mentioned or not, but they also have History and Systems of Psychology (possibly PSY-400 at TESU).
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
If they're upper-level does that mean I could replace Advanced Accounting and Cost Accounting with Leadership Communication and Foundations of Leadership for my area of study? Because that would be wonderful!
117/120 credits towards a BSBA General Management degree from TESU.
It depends on the other courses you have in the Area of Study because you have to have a course in 3 out of the 4 areas (accounting, finance, management, and marketing).  But also, you should wait to see if the equivalencies actually are as assumed.  Ask an advisor what the equivalencies will be.
TESU BA June 2018.
Various business certificates still to do.
305 and 302 both take care of requirements within the organizational leadership undergraduate certificate at TESU. MAN-301 and MAN-311 are already available from the available sources. The only one that I can't locate is Leading Change. This would be a nice addition to the BSBA.

Business 323 is also new at Study.com. It is organizational theory and the NCCRS recommendation includes info. related to organizational change. That could possibly transfer in at the Leading Change class.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eriehiker's post:
  • SDO
I'm still fairly new around here. How long does it usually take from the time Study lists a new NCCRS course to the time TESU informs everyone what the classes will come in as? Will this be posted quickly on Study's site (where they show the courses TESU accepts and what they come in as) or will we have to pester our advisors for this info for a while?
Working towards BALS at TESU

Transfer:
 41 credits 

Currently working on: 
Language and Literacy in Education (OnlineDegree)

Completed:
Study.com: Personal Finance 102, History 108, Psychology 106, Psychology 104, Communications 120, Religion 101

Free: Cyber Security for Everyone, Cyber Security for Professionals

CLEP (free through Modern States): American Government, A+I Lit, American Lit, History of the US 1
We will just take the courses, send them in and then report back on the site.
Here are the actual new courses (more than originally listed, which also included courses that were not new):

BUS 120: International Business (I'm guessing people will opt for this instead of BUS 308, b/c this is not a course where UL matters)
BUS 209: Mentoring & Leadership Dev in the Workplace (can be used in HR or GM AOS)
BUS 302: Foundations of Leadership (can be used in HR or GM AOS, required in BS in Org Leadership)
BUS 305: Leadership Comm (required in BS in Org Leadership, can be used in Comm Undergrad Cert)
BUS 232: Organizational Theory (Needed in the HR AOS, can be used in BS in Org Leadership)
HOSP 105: Intro to the Tourism & Travel Industry (4th course in that series)

COM 102: Interpersonal Comm (required in the Comm & HR UG cert)

BIO 101L: Intro to Biology w/Lab (no lab kit required, online lab subscription required through Labster for $40)
PHY 101: Intro to Physics

CJ 104: Intro to Criminology
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • lca88

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is there a list of which Sophia courses have touchstones? MaMichelle 9 7,250 Yesterday, 06:22 AM
Last Post: mdn
  New Sophia Courses: Health, Fitness, and Wellness and Anatomy & Physiology II Lab LevelUP 16 875 04-08-2024, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Kab
  TEEX Cyber Security Courses / non US residents BritStudent 8 689 04-08-2024, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Current Study.com Coupon Codes pws 67 40,340 03-22-2024, 05:10 PM
Last Post: GoBroncos95
  calculating grade for study.com course Omece 9 1,596 03-20-2024, 08:49 PM
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 378 468,428 03-18-2024, 07:25 PM
Last Post: RachelB
  Disappointed with Study.com (Discrete Mathematics) legenwait4itdary 6 737 03-08-2024, 08:41 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Information New Sophia Courses: College Math and Chemistry MNomadic 67 10,702 03-07-2024, 11:22 PM
Last Post: Westslope Cutthroat
  Study partner wanted, incentive offered Simerion 3 359 02-26-2024, 04:14 PM
  Study.Com Upcoming changes to courses Vin 4 1,032 02-13-2024, 11:26 PM
Last Post: TopHatWombat