Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Report Button
The report button is not working for me on the desktop version. I'm using Chrome. There has been some spam sitting here for weeks.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
Mobile users either. This spam is ridiculous.
We are all on the same side here, trying to better our lives....so let's get along and help each other out. 

Learn a trade. Gain technical skills. Make money, then use this money to get a degree...if you have the desire. 

I was able to report a post this morning. It was weird because I thought it wasn't working, then I found a message when I scrolled all the way to the bottom of the page saying that I didn't have access to the page and inviting me to login again. I did and it worked.
NanoDegree: Intro to Self-Driving Cars (2019)
Coursera: Stanford Machine Learning (2019)
TESU: BA in Comp Sci (2016)
TECEP:Env Ethics (2015); TESU PLA:Software Eng, Computer Arch, C++, Advanced C++, Data Struct (2015); TESU Courses:Capstone, Database Mngmnt Sys, Op Sys, Artificial Intel, Discrete Math, Intro to Portfolio Dev, Intro PLA (2014-16); DSST:Anthro, Pers Fin, Astronomy (2014); CLEP:Intro to Soc (2014); Saylor.org:Intro to Computers (2014); CC: 69 units (1980-88)

PLA Tips Thread - TESU: What is in a Portfolio?
Haven't had any issues reporting posts using the latest build of Chrome on Win10.
Up next:  WGU MSCSIA - Early 2023
Dropped:  WGU MSITM - Wasn't my cup of tea
Completed:  WGU BSCSIA (started 10/1/2018, finished 01/11/2019), Pierpont BOG AAS (5/2018)
Journey Thread (MSITM): https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...TM-Journey
Journey Thread (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ersecurity
Degree Spreadsheet (BS):  https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/attachm...p?aid=2602

I'm able to use the button but it seems like some stuff being reported isn't being reviewed.
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
The Report button works for me. I'm using Chrome on Windows 10.

Looking at the Moderator Log, Shotojuku is deleting spam or banning a spammer on average once per day, including just a few minutes ago today. I don't see any Reported posts in the moderator queue. Please provide an example of spam that has been reported that was not handled and I can take a closer look and see what's going on.
It works for me, Chrome on a Mac desktop. I've reported spam a bunch of times, and seen it disappear, so I don't think it's the site. And every time I've gone to report it, I get the "someone else has already reported it" message.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Hello All -

When you come across any SPAM and report it I am notified and usually have it deleted/purged within a few hours.

Thanks for reporting any and all SPAM!
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
[-] The following 1 user Likes ShotoJuku's post:
  • quigongene
(11-28-2017, 01:33 PM)ShotoJuku Wrote: Hello All -

When you come across any SPAM and report it I am notified and usually have it deleted/purged within a few hours.

Thanks for reporting any and all SPAM!

I haven't had any issues with the button on my end.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Medical Team - Report to the Holodeck Alpha 1 405 04-18-2022, 09:03 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Report idling vehicles, get paid! (NYC) bjcheung77 0 471 04-15-2022, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  White House report includes WGU rebel100 0 750 09-16-2014, 10:33 AM
Last Post: rebel100
  SGLOER: BACK Button in Instantcert snazzlefrag 8 2,573 03-27-2006, 12:26 PM
Last Post: sirjake
  Error Report: Statistics Section snazzlefrag 1 1,986 03-24-2006, 12:47 PM
Last Post: sgloer