Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suspension IC Membership
I am not done testing, but want to stop for awhile because my............
Social Psychology class with TESC started 9/1 and looks like it may be a challenge.....

It there another way other than cancelling your membership......any suggestions.
Started 5/09
*** EXAMS PASSED***
[SIZE="1"]Hist I & II, American Gov, Intro to Comp, Prin of Markt, Intro to Bus,
Civil War and Recon, HTYH, A&I Lit, SS & His, Intro Soc, Subs Abuse,
Human G & D , Fund of Coun, Western Civ I, II, Freshman Comp, Vietnam War, Europe Since 1945, Ethics, Technical Writing, Intro to Modern Middle East[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

TESC:
FEMA: PD Series
ALEK :[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="1"][I]
“I think therefore I am” Rene Descartes
"Grant me the strength to change the things I can; the serenity to accept the things I can’t... and the wisdom to know the difference".Smile Smile
[/SIZE]
[/B][/I]
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Navy"]For those who believe, no proof is necessary; for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. [I][I][I][I][SIZE="1"]Stuart Chase[/SIZE][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]
I believe if you unsubscribe your paying membership you will still have access to the discussion boards you will just lose access to the flashcards and specific exam feedback. If you still want the support but don't need the exam materials that may be the way to go. Then when you are ready to test again you can sign back up in paying mode to get your testing materials. Good luck with your class!
Completed 2/09 - 5/13

RHIA Post-Bac Cert - Stephens - 5/13
MHA - Bellevue Univ - 3/12
BSHS - Excelsior 12/10
BSLS - Excelsior 3/10
ASLS - Excelsior 4/09

ECE - A&P - B
ECE - Found. of Gerontology - B
ECE - Ethics: Theory & Practice - B
ECE - Psych. of Adulthood & Aging - A
ECE - Social Psych. - B
ECE - Abnormal Psych. - B
ECE - HR Management - B
ECE - Research Methods of Psych. - B
ECE - Pathophysiology - A

CLEP - American Govt - 58
CLEP - Intro. to Sociology - 63
CLEP - A & I Lit - 70
DSST - Fund. of Counseling - A (65)
DSST - Org. Behavior - A (67)
DSST - Environment & Humanity - A (62)
DSST - Found. of Education - A (64)
DSST - Here's to Your Health - 461 (Pass)
DSST - Substance Abuse - 460 (Pass)
DSST - Principles of Supervision - A (61)
DSST - Lifespan Developmental Psych - A (59)
DSST - Criminal Justice - 443 (Pass)
DSST - MIS - 415 (Pass)
UExcel - Intro. to Psych (Beta)- Pass
ALEKS - College Alg, Stats
Straighterline - Medical Term, Pharmacology I & II
FEMA - PDS + more
Correct, this is what I did when we moved and I had to stop for a few months.

CLEP
Intro to Psychology 53/50
Intro to Management 59/50
Intro to Sociology 62/50
Humanities 54/50

DSST
Intro to Computing 56/45
World Religions 405/400

FEMA

Community College 9 sm hours Gen Elective

[SIZE="5"]CREDITS[/SIZE]
[SIZE="5"]49/120[/SIZE]
marianne202 Wrote:I believe if you unsubscribe your paying membership you will still have access to the discussion boards you will just lose access to the flashcards and specific exam feedback. If you still want the support but don't need the exam materials that may be the way to go. Then when you are ready to test again you can sign back up in paying mode to get your testing materials. Good luck with your class!

I am giving it another month before I do that......I am having withdrawal symptoms......all I am thinking is ....when is my next test again???
Started 5/09
*** EXAMS PASSED***
[SIZE="1"]Hist I & II, American Gov, Intro to Comp, Prin of Markt, Intro to Bus,
Civil War and Recon, HTYH, A&I Lit, SS & His, Intro Soc, Subs Abuse,
Human G & D , Fund of Coun, Western Civ I, II, Freshman Comp, Vietnam War, Europe Since 1945, Ethics, Technical Writing, Intro to Modern Middle East[SIZE="1"][/SIZE]

TESC:
FEMA: PD Series
ALEK :[/SIZE]
[B][SIZE="1"][I]
“I think therefore I am” Rene Descartes
"Grant me the strength to change the things I can; the serenity to accept the things I can’t... and the wisdom to know the difference".Smile Smile
[/SIZE]
[/B][/I]
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="Red"][COLOR="Navy"]For those who believe, no proof is necessary; for those who don't believe, no proof is possible. [I][I][I][I][SIZE="1"]Stuart Chase[/SIZE][/I][/I][/I][/I]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR]