Okay so maybe I am a typical teen student, but regardless... lately I have been frustrated with and distracted from studying.
So I want to know...
1. What did it get you?
2. You spend all you're life learning and what happens?
3. What do you have today that you really appreciate and are glad you studied for?
4. Was it worth it?
5. How long did it take you and why?
6. Was it worth the time?
7. Were you worried about the time?
8. Or did you go at completing your degree at your own pace?
9. Did you have a lot of counseling?
10. Did that help or not?
11. Did you study what you hated to do what you love?
Yes, this posted topic is a rant, but I am hoping to discover something I haven't heard before.
Thank you for your posts.