Default Study.com Criminal Justice 101 course

I took the study.com's Criminal Justice 101 and Political Science 102: American Government.
    I found the explanations of the US court system in the Criminal Justice course rather confusing. However, the explanations on the court systems in Political Science 102: Chapter 13 easier to follow.
    I hope this helps anyone in the future.

I thought the American Gov course was going to be boring, but I actually enjoyed it. It's been one of my favorites so far from Study.com.
    TESU BSBA GM - 117/120
    TEEX (4cr) - Cyber Sec. 101 - Cyber Sec. 301
    The Institutes (2cr) - Ethics
    ALEKS (12cr) - Int Algebra - Col Algebra - Stats - PreCalc
    Shmoop (9cr) - Euro His - US His I - US His II
    Study.com (74cr) - World Religions - Vietnam War - Civil War and Reconstruction - Civil War - American Gov - Personal Fin - Spanish 199 - Sociology - Computing 101 - Earth Science - Comp Info Sys - Public Speaking - Prin of Marketing - Digital Marketing - Labor Relations - HR Manage - Prin of Manage - Strat HR Manage - Org Behavior - Prin of Finance - Macro - Micro - Business Communication - Globalization and International Management - English Comp I
    TESU (4cr) - Cornerstone - Strategic Management TECEP
    Straighterline (12cr) - Business Law - Accounting 101 - Accounting 102 - Accounting 201

Remaining:
    Study.com - English Comp II

Ready for your CLEP exam?

Study for your exam using the same CLEP Study Guides used by thousands of members of this discussion forum!

Quote Originally Posted by ndelcollo View Post
    I thought the American Gov course was going to be boring, but I actually enjoyed it. It's been one of my favorites so far from Study.com.
    Doing American Government now! So far its been pretty good but I know a good amount of it already.
    Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting: 120/120

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
    CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
    Institutes: Ethics 312
    Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
    Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
    Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
    SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
    TECEP: Strategic Management (63), Federal Income Tax (76)

Remaining:
    Now Just Awaiting Degree Audit