Default new DSST exams - Math for Liberal Arts - Principles of Advanced English Composition

at least they're new to me
    link: ACE CREDIT | The National Guide to College Credit for Workforce Training

Dates Offered: 11/1/2016 - 10/31/2019

they're not even on the DSST site yet
    link: Exam Fact Sheets | DSST | Get College Credit

and it looks like these are about to expire

Dates Offered: 1/1/2013 - 1/31/2017

Business Mathematics
    Business Ethics & Society
    Criminal Justice
    Environment and Humanity: The Race to Save the Planet
    Fundamentals of College Algebra
    Fundamentals of Counseling
    Fundamentals of Cybersecurity
    Lifespan Developmental Psychology
    Organizational Behavior
    Personnel/Human Resource Management
    Principles Of Finance
    Principles of Statistics
    Technical Writing

am I misunderstanding any of this ?
    is there some news I've missed ?

Ready for your CLEP exam?

Study for your exam using the same CLEP Study Guides used by thousands of members of this discussion forum!

So weird that they would introduce an English Comp II course, without having an English Comp I course, but I guess it could go with the CLEP College Comp Modular exam, and gives people more options for English Comp II. So there's that.

The new math exam is interesting, but we already have plenty of math options.

The ones that are set to expire on 1/31 don't say anything on the website, which leads me to believe they are in the process of getting them re-approved. Usually, they go through the process, and then the expiration date gets extended, and you'll never even now there was an issue. DSST is good about putting changes on their website early on, to give test-takers plenty of time to make arrangements. They had the "we're changing the following exams" on their for over a year before they took the exams out, and replaced them later with new versions. And they had the "we're getting rid of these exams" notes on the ones they got rid of more than a year in advance as well. So I imagine that they will continue with their long notification period.
    TESU BSBA in HR (in progress) - 112cr, only 3 more classes to go...
    GGU Certificate in Management - 2000

TECEP - Technical Writing 84% (3cr), English Comp II 79% (3cr), Applied LibArts Math 90% (3cr), Public Relations 70% (3cr), Computers 75% (3cr)
    DSST - Intro to Computers/437 (3cr), Prin of Pers Finance/458 (3cr) - 2011 CLEP - Management/69 (3cr UL), Marketing/67 (3cr UL) - 2011

Ed4Credit
    - Accounting II 85% (3cr) Penn Foster - Financial Management 92% (3cr UL) ALEKS - Int Alg (3cr) - 2011, College Algebra (3cr) - 2015 Sophia - Project Management 85% (3cr UL) - 2015 Insurance Inst. of America - Ethics 72% (2cr) - 2015 Kaplan PLA (3cr) - 2015 Add'l ACE Credits (5cr UL) - 2000

Palomar College
    - Organizational Theory (3cr) - 2015 Mission College (36cr) - 92-98 Golden Gate Univ (12cr UL, 3cr LL) - 98-00 San Jose State Univ (12cr UL, 9cr LL) - 88-89