Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attended commencement cerimonies at COSC
Took part in the commencement ceremony this past weekend at Charter Oak State College(received my Bachelor of Science degree). It was a great experience. I almost didn't attend, but I am glad I did. First class school,faculty. Ceremony was at Central Connecticut State University across the street from Charter Oak.

To all pursuing their degrees don't give up. I used instantcert to help me prepare for the Clep and Dantes exams. Earned 78 credits in under a year allowing me to graduate this past weekend. Set your goals, and work toward them a little each day. Reading this forum,and of other's success helped me stay focused on achieving my goal. Thank you to Instantcert, and to all those who contribute to this forum.

Best Wishes,
BGN
[SIZE="2"]Congrats on your accomplishments and for "walking the walk!"[/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Congratulations on your achievement!! Thanks for the encouragement! Looking forward to my turnSmile
~Autumn

Master of Arts - Emergency and Disaster Management - Estimated Completion 2014
Bachelor of Science Human Services in Emergency Disaster Services - TESC- December 2009
Culinary Arts Certificate - Boise State University 2002

Education teaches a man to spell experience.Big Grin
Great Job BGN! I can't wait for my turn. I'm glad to hear it was worth your while to participate in the ceremony. I'm thinking of particating in mine next year. Best of luck.
Dawn
Taking the Road Less Traveled
The Journey of A Thousand Miles Starts with The First CLEP

BS-Psychology - Excelsior College
Enrolled in the School of Business, BS in Accounting
After MIS I'll be halfway there!
72 CLEP Credits, 21 DSST Credits, 25 ECE Credits (Including Inf Lit), 6 TESC Credits, 2 FEMA Credits = 126 Total
Withholding 6 Credits for Accounting = 120 for Psychology
12 credits completed toward my accounting degree
BDG congratulations! that great News
Congratulations, BGN!! I'm a COSC student, and I watched the ceremony online last weekend. I found the ceremony very uplifting and moving. I can't wait for my turn next year. I'm 33 and honestly thought I'd never have the opportunity to finish my degree. Does it feel as amazing as I think it will?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Purdue University President remarks at 2019 commencement on today' Snowflake students Life Long Learning 2 1,253 05-29-2019, 07:57 PM
Last Post: MSK9
  COSC and TESC make top 50 list burbuja0512 2 1,289 04-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Western Governors Commencement Ceremonies.... rebel100 12 1,641 02-10-2014, 08:21 PM
Last Post: Getiton1
  Transcripts from All Schools Attended Question marianne202 6 1,286 06-13-2012, 07:52 PM
Last Post: ryoder
  Looking for PDF on schools attended by Excelsior graduates mstcrow5429 0 1,275 07-24-2007, 02:45 PM
Last Post: mstcrow5429
  Webcast of the Excelsior College 2007 Commencement Kiwi Lover 17 3,086 07-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Last Post: Greggy_D