Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How long for TESC to receive transcripts?
I know there's probably already a thread on this, but I couldn't find it using the search.

I sent my CLEP, DSST, and FEMA transcript request forms in about 2 weeks ago, I think. TESC has received my FEMA transcripts, but not the CLEPs or DSSTs. Is this normal? or should I re-send the forms? I can wait, but I was wondering what a typical receiving time is.

Oh, I sent the ECE transcript about a week ago, too.

Thanks!
~ Laura ~
[SIZE=1]CLEP/DSST
--- 120/120 :hurray:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature | English Composition w/ Essay | College Mathematics | English Literature | American Literature | Humanities
| Art of the Western World | Western Civilization I | Western Civilization II | History of United States I | History of United States II | Social Sciences and History | Astronomy | Introduction to Computing | Introductory Sociology | Introduction to World Religions | The Civil War and Reconstruction | A History of the Vietnam War | Western Europe Since 1945 | Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union | Introduction to the Modern Middle East | Environment and Humanity | World Conflicts Since 1900 ECE | FEMAs taken: 24 | [COLOR="Navy"]TESC FlashTrack course - "War and American Society."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Officially graduated on September 9, 2011!!![/SIZE]
FOREVER.. Just joking it takes about 5 to 6 weeks for them to receive them and eval them. So if you sent them 2 weeks ago I would give it another 4 weeks.
me:
ASBA-TESC-9/2011
BSBA-TESC-6/2012
Awards: Arnold Fletcher Award
MBA-CSU- 5/2014
DBA- undecided

hubby:
A.A.S-TESC-6/2012
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies-Starting Soon
Is it better (more efficient) to send in all the transcripts together? I have a stack of transcript request forms and I didn't know if I should have them all sent to me and then I send them to TESC all together, or have them each sent directly to TESC.
Testing CreditsALEKS- Beginning Algebra, CLEP Intro Psychology, CLEP Principles of Management, CLEP Principles of Marketing, CLEP Info Systems & Computer App, CLEP Intro Sociology, CLEP Analyzing & Interpreting Literature, DSST Environment & Humanity, DSST Here's to Your Health, DSST Organizational Behavior, DSST Personal Finance, DSST Substance Abuse, DSST Supervision
Class Credits
English Composition 1, English Composition 2, Nutrition, Intercultural Communications, Introduction to Business, US History 2, College Algebra, HR Management, Professional Selling, Consumer Behavior, Managing Organizational Change, Art Appreciation, Music Appreciation, Statistics
GoodtoGo Wrote:Is it better (more efficient) to send in all the transcripts together? I have a stack of transcript request forms and I didn't know if I should have them all sent to me and then I send them to TESC all together, or have them each sent directly to TESC.
If I had to do it all over again I would have all the transcripts sent to me and then send them over to them. I did that with the fema transcript and sent it to them overnight and had no issues with them receiving it. I think that part of the reason that the eval takes so long is because everyone has transcripts coming in from everywhere and they hold things up until they get the last transcript which makes sense. I would not want to review a student records like four or five times when i could just do it once.
me:
ASBA-TESC-9/2011
BSBA-TESC-6/2012
Awards: Arnold Fletcher Award
MBA-CSU- 5/2014
DBA- undecided

hubby:
A.A.S-TESC-6/2012
BS in Interdisciplinary Studies-Starting Soon
hmm..interesting observation emichele20. that would maybe explain why they take forever :willynilly:

kindof on a tangent..
So how long does it take to recieve the CLEP or DSST scores if one inserts the college code before starting the test in comparison to not inserting the score paying an extra $20 and sending the transcript?? :confused:
..btw I am enrolled in TESC and trying to figure out the faster way to get credits evaluated.
emichele20 Wrote:If I had to do it all over again I would have all the transcripts sent to me and then send them over to them. I did that with the fema transcript and sent it to them overnight and had no issues with them receiving it. I think that part of the reason that the eval takes so long is because everyone has transcripts coming in from everywhere and they hold things up until they get the last transcript which makes sense. I would not want to review a student records like four or five times when i could just do it once.

That might make it faster, but my FEMA transcript arrived very quickly (like, 2-3 days) even though I didn't send it myself. My Excelsior transcript arrived in about a week, but I'm still waiting for my CLEP and DSSTs to show up. :p
~ Laura ~
[SIZE=1]CLEP/DSST
--- 120/120 :hurray:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature | English Composition w/ Essay | College Mathematics | English Literature | American Literature | Humanities
| Art of the Western World | Western Civilization I | Western Civilization II | History of United States I | History of United States II | Social Sciences and History | Astronomy | Introduction to Computing | Introductory Sociology | Introduction to World Religions | The Civil War and Reconstruction | A History of the Vietnam War | Western Europe Since 1945 | Rise and Fall of the Soviet Union | Introduction to the Modern Middle East | Environment and Humanity | World Conflicts Since 1900 ECE | FEMAs taken: 24 | [COLOR="Navy"]TESC FlashTrack course - "War and American Society."
[/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE="3"]Officially graduated on September 9, 2011!!![/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 5,643 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
Lightbulb Juggling the big 3 (degree plan/path) - bit long Cheeseburrito 53 11,146 06-20-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Cheeseburrito
  How to get TESU to answer my questions and look at my transcripts? (Discouraged) camjenks 5 1,631 04-24-2018, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Muldoon
  TESU doesn't accept ACE transcripts of Study.com courses? jsh1138 35 8,107 03-29-2018, 08:06 AM
Last Post: tekplay99
Question Psych electives for TESC Psych degree KatePsychology 4 1,453 02-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Last Post: jsd
  Help with Academic Eval TESC jayboy 8 2,197 02-01-2018, 02:46 PM
Last Post: davewill
  COSC & Straighterline Transcripts MichiganMax 4 1,553 01-30-2018, 01:34 PM
Last Post: triforce828
  Newbie looking for a roadmap for TESC associate degree in computer science nevsage 6 3,989 01-04-2018, 11:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  ajs1976 TESC BSBA accountability thread ajs1976 41 10,348 01-02-2018, 11:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How long does TESU BALS take to finish from scratch? mcorye91 6 3,282 12-27-2017, 09:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77