$25 book rental fee
$6 postage fee per credit hour
$7 course material

For 3 credit hour course

$198 per course
$25 book rental fee
$18 postage fee
$7 course material
What is even better than the price is that there are UPPER LEVEL courses as well that can be taken, there is alot more info but here is the pdf link for Arkansas State University Independent Study http://continuingeducation.astate.edu/Cr...%20rev.pdf

Oh Yeh!!!....I was just approved by Excelsior for their UPPER level psych courses...
is this the right link for this program?

Admission/Enrollment Independent Study Courses

My reply appears to make no sense now that you added the link, but thank you for adding it!
[SIZE="6"]~~ Alissa~~[/SIZE]
[size="4"]"Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right." - - Henry Ford[/size]
[COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]DONE:
BS Liberal Studies, Excelsior College May 2009
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Current website favorite:
http://www.careeronestop.org/
I had to move this to a new thread

$66 per credit hour
$25 book rental fee
$6 postage fee per credit hour
$7 course material

For 3 credit hour course

$198 per course
$25 book rental fee
$18 postage fee
$7 course material
What is even better than the price is that there are UPPER LEVEL courses as well that can be taken, there is alot more info but here is the pdf link for Arkansas State University Independent Study http://continuingeducation.astate.edu/Cr...%20rev.pdf

Oh Yeh!!!....I was just approved by Excelsior for their UPPER level psych courses...
I had the wrong link at first this is the correct one... http://continuingeducation.astate.ed...2008%20rev.pdf

it provides more info than the link you listed... the courses that can be taken are within the pdf file.
Great find!
I might get my wife to start taking courses from here after her associates from the Community college.
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"]Excelsior College - DONE[/SIZE][/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]AAS-[SIZE="1"]2009[/SIZE], BSLS-[SIZE="1"]2010[/SIZE] [/SIZE]

[COLOR="DarkRed"][B][SIZE="2"]Thomas Edison State College - DONE[/SIZE]
[SIZE="2"]BA in History[/SIZE]-[SIZE="1"]2011[/SIZE][/COLOR][/B]

[SIZE="2"]Texas A&M University Central Texas[/SIZE]
Master of Arts in History - 18/36 SH

CLEPs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Spanish, Freshman Comp, English Comp w/ Essay, Social Science & Hist, Info Sys & Comp App, Intro Sociology, Prin of Mngmt, American Gov , US History I, US History II, Western Civ I, Western Civ II[/SIZE][/SIZE]
DSSTs Passed
[SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"]Civil War & Reconstruction, Rise & Fall of Soviet Union, History of Vietnam War, Intro Modern Middle East, Western Europe Since 1945, Drug and Alcohol, Here's to Your Hlth, Intro To Comp, Prin of Sup, Technical Writing, Prin of Physical Science I[/SIZE][/SIZE]

Quote: There are no stupid questions, only stupid people. "Mr. Garrison"[/SIZE]
http://www2.astate.edu/dotAsset/125096.pdf
peace123 Wrote:Donban,

I do not understand your previous post, can you explain what you are saying.

Thanks,

Peace123

You're not missing anything. It's a spammer. The message body isn't important, he/she wants you to click the links on the bottom. Same tactic is used in EMails to defeat the spam guards. Just random bits of articles pasted together into nonsense.
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
Has anyone here actually enrolled in one of the Arkansas St classes? The price is certainly appealing, but that PDF is scary. Write your assignments in pen or use a typewriter? Mail in your assignments? I was rather amused that later in the document, there's a statement of mission for the ASU program, which lists one of the general education student goals as "Using Technology"...

If I can get UL credits for less than a single credit hour at my own state university, or better yet some of the LL basics with letter grades instead of pass/fail, I'll go buy some stamps. Maybe even a typewriter. Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Project Management book bundle rachel83az 2 632 01-22-2022, 05:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 661 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
  Write a Book dewisant 13 2,058 06-18-2021, 04:39 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  19 year old book carebear_007 3 872 03-19-2021, 10:47 PM
  my book is free today! cookderosa 2 1,003 10-01-2019, 01:34 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Cookderosa's new book --- Homeschooling For College Credit Daithi 37 7,914 06-17-2018, 07:26 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Bill Gates offers all US grads a free book MNomadic 4 1,373 06-05-2018, 07:39 PM
Last Post: quigongene
  Amazon book sale coupon code - HOLIDAY30, 30% off any printed book OfficerA 1 1,195 11-27-2014, 01:40 PM
Last Post: lavagirl
  Judge a book by it's cover - ink and metal mrs.b 15 1,771 08-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  OT thankful for book sales! cookderosa 2 978 11-14-2013, 11:28 AM
Last Post: topdog98