Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd BSBA option Degree at TESU
Can you earn a 2nd degree from TESU if you earned a degree from a regionally accredited institution AND also a degree many years ago from another country (since it is not regionally accredited). If so, can I have WES evaluate my foreign degree to transfer credits to TESU?

It says:
Students who have received one baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution and wish to earn a second baccalaureate degree must:

Lastly, my current transcript from a regionally accredited university was evaluated by TESU recently and it said i lacked 45 credits for the Business major. I did transfer 120 credits successfully but not related to business concentration. Can I still pay the 24 credit residency waiver, and take lesser classes to complete this degree?
The residency fee waiver is not for taking less credits to graduate with a degree from TESU. Instead, its for students who take less than 16 credits AT TESU. You will still need 120 sh credits to graduate with a degree. You should have an agency evaluate your foreign degree credits (agency approved by TESU).

Once you have all credits, RA and Foreign evaluated by TESU, post them here with how many are lacking and which ones.
To answer your original question. Tesu makes it clear they do not award 3rd bachelors degrees. I wonder if that includes foreign degrees. Hmmmm...
Photo 
https://imgur.com/WTm2PcC
[Image: WTm2PcC]

So here is my evalaution for BSBA 2nd Degree. College Algeba, Statistics, and Capstone (I got it planned)

but the rest where should I take these? If I were to chosse - Saylor, SL, Davar, or Sophia, TEEX, CMSlearn.

Will all these classes required be there. Just so hard since there are AOS and stuff that have to be UL...
I tried searching having a hard time.
(11-12-2019, 04:30 PM)eradreede Wrote: https://imgur.com/WTm2PcC

So here is my evalaution for BSBA 2nd Degree. College Algeba, Statistics, and Capstone (I got it planned)

but the rest where should I take these? If I were to chosse - Saylor, SL, Davar, or Sophia, TEEX, CMSlearn.

Will all these classes required be there. Just so hard since there are AOS and stuff that have to be UL...

You may better off going to another school than TESU and seeing if you get better results. 

Also why do you need another bachelor's degree if you already have one and foreign one as well? Have you considered an MBA or similar masters degree?
(11-12-2019, 04:53 PM)natshar Wrote:

You may better off going to another school than TESU and seeing if you get better results. 

Also why do you need another bachelor's degree if you already have one and foreign one as well? Have you considered an MBA or similar masters degree?

i alreayd paid the fee and sent all my official. I want to make it owrk. Can someone guide me please what to do.
(11-12-2019, 05:10 PM)eradreede Wrote:

i alreayd paid the fee and sent all my official. I want to make it owrk. Can someone guide me please what to do.
Paid what fee?
(11-12-2019, 10:27 PM)HogwartsSchool Wrote:
(11-12-2019, 05:10 PM)eradreede Wrote:

to apply at TESU and sent all my transcripts. I hope peo

Paid what fee?

I paid the 50 TESU app fee. I hope people can help
Yes, consider another place or even dropping this whole 3rd degree. To me a third Bachelor degree makes no sense, why not a Master degree?
(11-13-2019, 01:52 AM)lacussucceed Wrote: Yes, consider another place or even dropping this whole 3rd degree. To me a third Bachelor degree makes no sense, why not a Master degree?

I want one at TESU for the the specific major. All my GE have been met. Any classes anyone can recommend for free?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 15 695 03-22-2024, 02:35 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 10 1,976 03-22-2024, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Electronics Engineering degree plan advice trailbounder 5 279 03-18-2024, 04:19 PM
Last Post: davewill
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 258 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Is an academic certificate a degree for the purposes of "new" credits? Am I screwed? ItsNeverTheLionsYear 3 237 03-13-2024, 08:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 230 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27
  Free ways(e.g. TECEP)to register at TESU? Also say thank you to@bjcheung77@LevelUp Felisa 2 301 03-01-2024, 02:14 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  SAS Programmer Certificates at TESU jg_nuy 5 267 02-29-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: mog538
  Double Degree How To kowenboy 3 236 02-29-2024, 01:05 AM
Last Post: TopHatWombat
  Tough Dual Concentration BS Degree Possible??? GameSlinger 7 606 02-28-2024, 04:31 AM
Last Post: GameSlinger