Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2nd bachelors tesu
I thought about maybe getting a 2nd bachelors after I complete my first one if it can be done cheap and fast. Here is what I need  
For 2nd degree. How much of this can be done quickly through Sophia and study.com ? I prefer Sophia if both sources offer the same equivalent. Thanks 

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]B: Managerial Acctg 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to ACC-102 Principles of Managerial Accounting

SH Earned: 0
[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]Group 1 (Not started)[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]C: Business Law 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to LAW-201 Business Law[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]D: Computers 3SH (Complete)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]Choose an Introduction course in: Information Systems; Computer Literacy; Computing w/applications such as Word Processing, Spreadsheets, Databases.[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, please contact an Advisor[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]E: Finance 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to FIN-301 Principles of Finance[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]F: Management 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to MAN-210 Principles of Management[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]G: Marketing 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to MAR-201 Introduction to Marketing[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]H: Business/Society 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]Topics can include: International Management, Business in Society,International Marketing, and International Business.[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to MAN-372 International Management[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]OR BUS-311 Business in Society[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]I: Economics 6SH (Complete)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to ECO-111 Macroeconomics and ECO-112 Microeconomics

SH Earned: 6
[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]Group 1 (Complete)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]SH Earned: 6[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]J: Quantv Skills 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to BUS-210 Quantitative Skills for Business[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]K: Statistics 3SH (Complete)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to STA-201 Principles of Statistics[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]L: Communications 3SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to MAN-373 Managerial Communications[/font]

[font=.SFUI-Semibold]M: Capstone 3 SH (Not started)[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]*must earn a grade of C/CR or better[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]This Capstone course must be taken with Thomas Edison State University or via an approved Thomas Edison State University Prior Learning Review. Baccalaureate students will not be permitted to register for a capstone course unless they have 100 credits applied toward the requirements for the declared degree and a GPA of 2.0 or higher.[/font]
[font=.SFUI-Regular]For TESU course options, go to BUS-421 Business Administration Capstone[/font]
check out the wiki
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Wow thanks it looks like several can be taken thru Sophia and sdc. Also just to be clear as long as you have 30 ra from first degree you won’t need to have 30 for the 2nd correct ?. Also none of these still needed courses can’t be done until after first degree is conferred correct ?
Pats20, for cost, ease and speed, I would do the Sophia.org and CLEP/MS options listed on the web page, unless you really need it through Study.com, I would use the Upper Level courses Davar/Study.com instead... Which AOS are you doing for the BSBA?
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Bjcheung77, I thought about cis since I already have all those completed. I just need some of the business aos  So you’re suggesting davar over sdc for the upper level ?
So will

Sophia finance cover the finance upper level 301 requirement ?
It won't come in as upper-level, but it will fulfill the requirement.
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
(03-22-2022, 10:52 AM)Pats20 Wrote: So will

Yes. Check out https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap

You can use LL courses for most of Business Core. But you will need at least 1 UL course in Business Core. Principles of Management from Sophia is one way to fill that requirement, but there are others. If you're going with Davar for some/all of Business Core, you'll probably get at least one UL course by default.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(03-22-2022, 11:01 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(03-22-2022, 10:52 AM)Pats20 Wrote: So will

Yes. Check out https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...re_Roadmap

You can use LL courses for most of Business Core. But you will need at least 1 UL course in Business Core. Principles of Management from Sophia is one way to fill that requirement, but there are others. If you're going with Davar for some/all of Business Core, you'll probably get at least one UL course by default.

Gotcha thanks. !! Smile

So is it Dick or Dan between Davar and Sdc ? Or Is one quicker / easier than the other ?

I imagine the three Sophia offer is the way to go as well ?
Management
Finance
Business law.
Davar courses are one exam that is supposed to be relatively easy to pass. Fast, too. SDC requires quizzes, assignments, and an exam for its UL courses.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Business 421 capstone | TESU | Tips from our members akr680 20 2,554 Yesterday, 02:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Applying for a Master's in Computer Science with undergraduate degree from TESU DONG 9 607 04-11-2024, 03:27 PM
Last Post: spohara
  Cheapest/Fastest way to get TESU transcript only for ACE credits without degree cpaisannoying123 7 504 04-08-2024, 02:20 PM
Last Post: PLEX
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 527 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
  TESU TECEP® APS-1000-TE Medical Terminology emmaya 6 273 04-02-2024, 10:56 PM
Information TESU Debuts New Logo jch 21 1,324 04-01-2024, 03:11 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  BSN Grant opportunity at TESU indigoshuffle 2 249 03-31-2024, 01:38 AM
  TESU Second degree jakill2 7 400 03-30-2024, 12:48 PM
  TESU Research Methods in Experimental Psychology amleigh 4 307 03-18-2024, 09:25 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  TESU Response Time For Application joshua27 3 285 03-02-2024, 02:24 PM
Last Post: joshua27