Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Booster shot is sufficient for most...
(03-30-2022, 09:30 PM)Alpha Wrote: I've had both shots and the booster with no ill effects.  Stores, etc. have been mask-optional for several weeks now and most people are not wearing them anymore.  The local university just announced they're going mask-optional next week.  Maybe I'm just kidding myself, but the truth is, I don't feel at risk at this point.  If a fourth shot became available tomorrow, I don't know that I'd get it.  I know a few people with some serious medical problems and they are still keeping pretty strict precautions but most people seem much more relaxed about the whole thing right now.  Maybe that's a mistake but I feel burned out on the whole thing.  It's not a great way to make such a decision but I'd be lying if I said otherwise.

No shots here, and we've been maskless for ages.  I'm teaching in a high school, no masks for this entire school year for anyone (obviously you can if you want, and there are kids and a few teachers who wear them, but they are seriously only half-assed doing it, with chin diapers, taking them off here and there, forgetting them some days, it's just ridiculous at this point).

We haven't had to wear masks in stores or restaurants or whatever for at least a full year, maybe a year and a half.

Mix and match in terms of shots; lots of people got them, lots did not, very few kids did.  Lots of older people for sure got them. As it should be might I add - you should consider them if you're over 65, or have co-morbidities; kids should not be getting them unless they are VERY at risk (and even then, I'd just keep my kid home).
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  mRNA booster: AstraZeneca vaccine bjcheung77 17 1,602 11-03-2021, 02:12 PM
Last Post: freeloader
  Meningitis shot... STG 16 2,344 05-18-2011, 07:08 PM
Last Post: STG
  long shot- tech support?? cookderosa 9 1,545 03-28-2011, 08:13 AM
Last Post: FinancialWorld