Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
36 years of Age, should do Bsc or Msc ?
(09-20-2022, 05:03 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 12:30 PM)borrs Wrote: depending on your experience some universities accept students into Masters even without Bachelors. 

(09-19-2022, 03:59 PM)sialiblo Wrote: It doesn't have to be sequential BS then MS, you can get MS without BS at all, or you can get MS first and then BS some time later, depends on what your objective and urgency is.

As far as I know, US immigration officials "don't understand" having a Master's without a Bachelor's. Going Master's first, then Bachelor's, could also be viewed suspiciously. This is completely different territory than just getting a degree for employment purposes. Other countries would have their own ideas about what is "proper" for degree-holders, though I think that Canada would be generally similar to the US as far as immigration goes. Though, I could be wrong.

If someone is even partly considering moving to the US, I would definitely recommend going with the traditional American route of Bachelor's first, then Master's. To do otherwise would be to risk unwarranted scrutiny from a picky immigration official.

(09-19-2022, 07:00 PM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Sorry for the Confusion
I do not have any Bachelors.

Is their any other University i can check also?
I have budget open from $5,000 - 25,000. It is always good less the better.
I am married with kids, so always need to plan the budget. :Smile But i always feel if i spend less and do BSc from a low QS / Ranked University, at times it effects the whole career profile - i think. 

The universities we recommend here aren't low-ranked ones. They're usually fairly highly ranked, compared to other US universities, they're just not as well known. For career purposes US universities can be broadly divided into 3 categories: 1.) Prestigious ones "everyone" has heard about, such as Harvard, MIT, and UCLA. These are usually both expensive and exclusive. 2.) Infamous institutions. Degree mills. Places with a generally bad reputation for one reason or another. 3.) Everyone else.

The universities we recommend here for Bachelor's degrees are, at worst, "everyone else". UMPI is a "state school" which is fairly well-ranked and has some name recognition. The others are neither good nor bad. They won't boost your career in the same way that a degree from Harvard can (for some people), but neither will your career be harmed.

On the other hand, we do recommend some fairly well-known schools for graduate degrees. Georgia Tech is one of the best universities in the country for a degree in technology and related fields. It is definitely possible to get a Bachelor's degree from an "unknown" university, then go on to attend a more prestigious university for your Master's degree. Others on this forum have done this. Getting an inexpensive Bachelor's degree also allows you to spend more money on a better Master's degree.

(09-19-2022, 07:00 PM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: What do you think, should i start studying now and gather credits from websites like study.com / straightline.com / sophia.org ?  Universities can accept credits combined from all these 3 too yes?
I think Coursera also provide credits ?

You'll need to pick a university and a degree first. Each one will have very different requirements. Once you have that chosen, then we can help you with what credits would be good to get. For instance, if you were to choose UMPI, it doesn't make any sense to take English Composition elsewhere. Other universities will need 3-6 credits of English Composition.

(09-19-2022, 07:00 PM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: The reason i am avoiding Computer Science, as it is more tilted towards those who want to become Software Engineers, as it contains more programming modules.

A degree in Computer Science just looks better on an immigration application than "information technology". Nothing says that you have to become a software engineer with a computer science degree. Also, many data science/data analyst jobs want someone with a computer science degree. Also, getting a Computer Science degree from TESU would give you some flexibility in what courses to take. This includes having data science credits as electives. 

(09-19-2022, 07:00 PM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I am more into Cloud Computing, Information Systems, Data Analyst / Data Science type roles.

TESU does have a Data Science degree, but it costs a bit more and will take longer than their Computer Science degree.

I would probably recommend a TESU Computer Science degree (with lots of Data Science electives), followed by the Georgia Tech Master's in Analytics: https://pe.gatech.edu/degrees/analytics

Otherwise, I would probably go with Purdue Global's ExcelTrack Analytics degree. It will be more work, but I think it might be both slightly cheaper and faster than TESU's Data Science degree. From there, you'd continue on to Georgia Tech's program (or something similar).

Purdue also has a Cloud Computing degree, but I don't know how that would look to immigration officials. I also don't know off the top of my head what Master's degree you could continue to, though I am sure there are several.

Thanks for your reply.
I was looking at your signature, it seems you are doing multiple degree and Associate.
Did you start them all together ?
I think what you are doing, matches my plan too. 

Can you share your degree plan / study plan. Like which course/credits you took from study.com / sophia.org and similar sites.
And is it easy to enroll to TESU, if we just show them the credits we have taken etc.. ? Or its a lengthy process ?

(09-19-2022, 10:16 PM)Pikachu Wrote: Since you mentioned cloud computing, Purdue Global does have a BS in Cloud Computing and Solutions (ExcelTrack) degree. The good thing about PUG is they're quite generous with transfer credits from certifications. PUG does have a lot of writing though. If writing papers isn't your thing then TESU offers BA in CS, BS in Data Science and Analytics, and BS in IT degrees. UMass Global is another option. It offers BS in IT and BS in IT, Data Science in self-paced format. UMass accepts Sophia & Study for transfer credits, just like TESU, PUG, UMPI etc.

Some programs involve writing a lot of essays, some have proctored tests, some have a bit of both. Some people are good test takers while others are good at churning out essays. Whichever program you end up selecting, play to your strengths.

Oh yes, writing papers is a headache approach, Been using keyboard since way long, my hand literally aches now when i have to use pen or pencil and have to write for long :Big Grin

Well PUG is good - no doubt. 

I am also now exploring TESU and will check out UMass Global..

I hope TESU has some value, and major top 100-200 universities can accept when i plan to do Masters.

(09-19-2022, 08:48 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: What are your commitments besides kids, school, work?  How much energy, time can you put into your studies a day?  From reading the info you've entered; it's almost got all the info mentioned in the addendum and template.  The more energy, time you have, the more I would recommend Purdue Global for a BSIT/MSIT combo.  You should start accumulating credits that will go towards your degree with ACE options such as Sophia/Study.com

This is my suggestion, a one and done option, PUG BSIT/MSIT combo using their ExcelTrack program, you can get one after the other and also since you mentioned Coursera/Google, you can take the W3School PHP and the Cousera/Google certificates on route to the degree as they will grant credit towards their degrees offered.  Review the links below for the appropriate degrees that interest you...

At the moment... It really won't matter if you decide on PUG, SNHU, UMPI, or another degree at the undergrad level as they all will take a max of 90 credits (75%) towards their degree, so I would start with the Sophia.org/Study.com combo of alternative credits I mentioned.  You can then decide on a simple UMPI BLS MIS option or a PUG/SNHU BSIT, then ladder to the PUG MSIT.

PUG Credit for IT Certifications: https://www.purdueglobal.edu/alternative...ion-exams/
PUG wiki: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:PUG
SNHU wiki: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:SNHU
UMPI wiki: https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Category:UMPI

I have around 8-10 hours daily. 5 days a week. Brain need 2 days rest at-least. Big Grin
I am currently self employed, so have good amount of time. 

Thanks for sharing the links, i will check them out. If i compare PUG, SNHU, UMPO with TESU, any major difference ? 
Will top 100-200 Universities accept when i enrol for Masters, maybe USA or UK or even Canada? 

As you said, majority will accept max 90 credits, i think i should start gathering credits now.

Thank You.
(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
I was looking at your signature, it seems you are doing multiple degree and Associate.
I started with the Computer Science degree, then added the others over time when I realized that it was possible to do so. I should already be graduated, except I've had to deal with other issues and had to set my studies aside for a while. Others have been able to finish the Computer Science degree (with or without the BSBA CIS) in under a year.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Can you share your degree plan / study plan. Like which course/credits you took from study.com / sophia.org and similar sites.

The wiki is a great resource. Most (though not all) questions about which courses to take for TESU can be answered there. It will be a little bit confusing at first, but it will make a lot more sense once you are enrolled and can see your own personalized degree plan. You can see TESU's generalized degree plan here, but their plan assumes that you will take most of your credits from TESU. That would be way too expensive, and it's unnecessary to do that. Most of your credits can come from less expensive sources. Follow the wiki.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: And is it easy to enroll to TESU, if we just show them the credits we have taken etc.. ? Or its a lengthy process ?

It is very easy to enroll at TESU, though it is slightly more complicated for international students. https://www.tesu.edu/admissions/apply-in...al-student If you are from a country whose native language isn't English, you will need either a TOEFL or IELTS exam showing English proficiency or you will need at least 9 credits from another (US) college or university. If you already have the TOEFL/IELTS, or you can get one easily, that would probably be the fastest/easiest route.

If you do not have the TOEFL/IELTS, and it would be burdensome to sit one of these exams, there are ways to get the credits relatively cheaply/easily.

TESU requires students to have at least 30 credits from a college or university. Many students have done this by taking an easy 16-credit flat-rate term at the end of their degree, plus taking 5 easy TECEP exams. Depending on whether you need 9 credits from elsewhere (instead of the TOEFL/IELTS), and whether a 16-credit term is right for you, you might need as few as 2 TECEP exams or as many as 8.

It is strongly recommended that, if you do choose TESU, you create a spreadsheet to help you keep track of which classes you plan on taking and from where. TESU's greatest strength (flexibility in what courses count toward a given degree) is also one of its biggest weaknesses. Some students can initially feel overwhelmed by how many options there are for each requirement. It gets easier with time.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Oh yes, writing papers is a headache approach, Been using keyboard since way long, my hand literally aches now when i have to use pen or pencil and have to write for long :Big Grin

They're not literal papers, written on paper. They'd be electronic documents, written in MS Word. I think some courses have a Powerpoint presentation or two, in addition to the papers.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I am also now exploring TESU and will check out UMass Global..

I believe that UMass Global has almost as much writing as PUG. Maybe the same amount? They are also much stricter on what they accept from Study.com, Sophia, etc. You need a score of at least 81.5% on all courses for them to be transferable. Most of the other universities we recommend do not look at the score and only count those courses as pass/fail.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I hope TESU has some value, and major top 100-200 universities can accept when i plan to do Masters.

As stated previously, multiple students have gone from TESU to get degrees from more prestigious universities.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
(09-19-2022, 10:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: And also may help you to get an edge with Immigration.

As an aside, unless for some reason you are only interested in the US, you may want to consider that Canada and New Zealand also have similarly high standards of living and it's much, much easier to gain legal status there. I mention this because if you're open to those possibilities, you may want to consider programmes through universities in those countries rather than the US.
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
Just a quick note about costs: if your budget is $15k, and you expect to get both a bachelor's and a master's for that price, then you're going to need to spend as little as possible getting the first to save for the second. Here are some prices for degrees discussed on here:

UC Boulder (via Coursera) is $20k for the Ms in Data Science; and $25k for the Bs in Data Science or BS in Computer Science

UMass Global - minimum of $15k for the Bs in Data Science, and that's if you can get the full 90cr of transfer (which I don't think you can - besides not being able to find all of the courses you need for the major, they have a max of 70cr from CC/Alt-credit combined, and another 20cr from a 4yr school) - add the cost of 90cr

TESU's Bs in Data Science & Analytics is $6k for the courses through Statistics.com, and then $5241 tuition at TESU for the Cornerstone & fees (so $11k total) - add the cost of 90cr, including a lab science

TESU's BA in CompSci is $6846 for tuition & fees + the cost for 114 alt-credits (which must include 24cr of RA); or $5126 for the FT/FR term where you take 16cr + the cost for 104 alt-credits (which must include 14cr of RA)
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 2 users Like dfrecore's post:
  • allvia, Pikachu
(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I have around 8-10 hours daily. 5 days a week. Brain need 2 days rest at-least. Big Grin

Thanks for sharing the links, i will check them out. If i compare PUG, SNHU, UMPO with TESU, any major difference ? 
Will top 100-200 Universities accept when i enrol for Masters, maybe USA or UK or even Canada? 

As you said, majority will accept max 90 credits, i think i should start gathering credits now.

Thank You.

Hmm, with that amount of time and working for yourself... You're better off doing the one and done combo, PUG BSIT/MSIT and call it a day. If you want, you can get a spreadsheet and enter in the degree plans for each. This can be used to compare all the transferable credit, costs involved, and certs, etc. You can decide which one is better for you after you "picture" your own spreadsheet and the requirements, you'll get a clearer picture of which one is better for you with their max transfer credit and all taken into consideration...
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(09-20-2022, 04:08 PM)dfrecore Wrote: UC Boulder (via Coursera) is $20k for the Ms in Data Science; and $25k for the Bs in Data Science or BS in Computer Science

I don't think this is correct. UC Boulder doesn't offer an undergrad DS program and the CS program is almost $900/credit, which would make it way more expensive than $25k. In addition, it's a BS in "Applied" CS.
(09-20-2022, 06:39 PM)senior_dev Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 04:08 PM)dfrecore Wrote: UC Boulder (via Coursera) is $20k for the Ms in Data Science; and $25k for the Bs in Data Science or BS in Computer Science

I don't think this is correct. UC Boulder doesn't offer an undergrad DS program and the CS program is almost $900/credit, which would make it way more expensive than $25k. In addition, it's a BS in "Applied" CS.

There was a link to the Coursera degrees we're discussing here, and they list those prices right on the website.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
My 2 cents: Really try to figure out exactly what you're trying to do here. If fast tracking immigration is your goal, definitely look at exactly what kind of degrees qualify (probably some sort of STEM). I'd seek out resources from the immigration official page, but also try to get a hold of someone or find info in a forum specifically dedicated to that topic. If you don't have to (and don't want to) take 4 semesters of calculus to achieve your goal, there's no sense in doing it. But on the flip side, you don't want to get a degree in underwater basket weaving and think it qualifies as STEM only to find out another degree is what you needed.

As far as employment goes: I don't know how important a masters degree is in most fields. Everyone in my office has one and we all work for a guy who just barely got a bachelors. It is a lot of time effort and money and I think you need to start with an end in mind. Before getting your bach, that end is kind of hard to see. Not to say no one should get a masters, just saying you should consider what it will do for you before just deciding to do it. Again the immigration question is one aspect, research it to see how much a masters is really going to help. For employment purposes, you might start working in cloud computing and figure out an MBA in Information Systems is where you really need to go. Or you might find that you're working with data a lot and you can easily take the next step to data science with a data science masters. Sounds like you probably have some business acumen, and maybe that will supersede any of it. Plenty of execs out there with just a bachelors too.
[-] The following 1 user Likes spohara's post:
  • rachel83az
(09-20-2022, 09:48 AM)SteveFoerster Wrote:
(09-19-2022, 10:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: And also may help you to get an edge with Immigration.

As an aside, unless for some reason you are only interested in the US, you may want to consider that Canada and New Zealand also have similarly high standards of living and it's much, much easier to gain legal status there. I mention this because if you're open to those possibilities, you may want to consider programmes through universities in those countries rather than the US.

Hi
Can you share some Universities in Canada, that offer online BSc in Computer Science or IT or Data Science, that also has good value / points in Immigration acceptance....
Universities that can accept Credits also from study.com / sophia.org  OR their are any other similar websites that what Canadian Universities accept?
I have my relatives also in Canada, and some in USA too, many friends in both countries. As well UK.
So i am keeping my all options open.

But i need to quickly get good quality BSc Degree, so i can plan up my next steps. Thanks.

(09-20-2022, 07:13 AM)rachel83az Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Thanks for your reply.
I started with the Computer Science degree, then added the others over time when I realized that it was possible to do so. I should already be graduated, except I've had to deal with other issues and had to set my studies aside for a while. Others have been able to finish the Computer Science degree (with or without the BSBA CIS) in under a year.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Can you share your degree plan / study plan. Like which course/credits you took from study.com / sophia.org and similar sites.

The wiki is a great resource. Most (though not all) questions about which courses to take for TESU can be answered there. It will be a little bit confusing at first, but it will make a lot more sense once you are enrolled and can see your own personalized degree plan. You can see TESU's generalized degree plan here, but their plan assumes that you will take most of your credits from TESU. That would be way too expensive, and it's unnecessary to do that. Most of your credits can come from less expensive sources. Follow the wiki.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: And is it easy to enroll to TESU, if we just show them the credits we have taken etc.. ? Or its a lengthy process ?

It is very easy to enroll at TESU, though it is slightly more complicated for international students. https://www.tesu.edu/admissions/apply-in...al-student If you are from a country whose native language isn't English, you will need either a TOEFL or IELTS exam showing English proficiency or you will need at least 9 credits from another (US) college or university. If you already have the TOEFL/IELTS, or you can get one easily, that would probably be the fastest/easiest route.

If you do not have the TOEFL/IELTS, and it would be burdensome to sit one of these exams, there are ways to get the credits relatively cheaply/easily.

TESU requires students to have at least 30 credits from a college or university. Many students have done this by taking an easy 16-credit flat-rate term at the end of their degree, plus taking 5 easy TECEP exams. Depending on whether you need 9 credits from elsewhere (instead of the TOEFL/IELTS), and whether a 16-credit term is right for you, you might need as few as 2 TECEP exams or as many as 8.

It is strongly recommended that, if you do choose TESU, you create a spreadsheet to help you keep track of which classes you plan on taking and from where. TESU's greatest strength (flexibility in what courses count toward a given degree) is also one of its biggest weaknesses. Some students can initially feel overwhelmed by how many options there are for each requirement. It gets easier with time.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: Oh yes, writing papers is a headache approach, Been using keyboard since way long, my hand literally aches now when i have to use pen or pencil and have to write for long :Big Grin

They're not literal papers, written on paper. They'd be electronic documents, written in MS Word. I think some courses have a Powerpoint presentation or two, in addition to the papers.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I am also now exploring TESU and will check out UMass Global..

I believe that UMass Global has almost as much writing as PUG. Maybe the same amount? They are also much stricter on what they accept from Study.com, Sophia, etc. You need a score of at least 81.5% on all courses for them to be transferable. Most of the other universities we recommend do not look at the score and only count those courses as pass/fail.

(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I hope TESU has some value, and major top 100-200 universities can accept when i plan to do Masters.

As stated previously, multiple students have gone from TESU to get degrees from more prestigious universities.

Excellent
I am keeping my option ready and open for TESU BSc Computer Science, as well checking some other options / universities too.. And than making some steps, a mind-map planning.

Thank you for the links. Makes life much easier to see which Courses matches for Credits.
I was also checking Outlier too, they also provide Associate Applied Computing, and accept Credits, and than to BSc. 
How is Golden Gate University too ?  Maybe i do side by side with TESU ? And maybe in TESU i take Data Science?
Also Coursera is launching two new BSc in Computer Science and Data Science, its work-in-progress, they did not mention the Univ. name yet. But pricing is showing $25000 or maybe might change.

What would be the faster way for English credit acceptance,
Well i can give IELTS, but will at-least take me 45-60 days to practice new vocabulary , and improve my skills further in English, to get a better Band Score.

(09-20-2022, 04:08 PM)dfrecore Wrote: Just a quick note about costs: if your budget is $15k, and you expect to get both a bachelor's and a master's for that price, then you're going to need to spend as little as possible getting the first to save for the second.  Here are some prices for degrees discussed on here:

UC Boulder (via Coursera) is $20k for the Ms in Data Science; and $25k for the Bs in Data Science or BS in Computer Science

UMass Global - minimum of $15k for the Bs in Data Science, and that's if you can get the full 90cr of transfer (which I don't think you can - besides not being able to find all of the courses you need for the major, they have a max of 70cr from CC/Alt-credit combined, and another 20cr from a 4yr school) - add the cost of 90cr

TESU's Bs in Data Science & Analytics is $6k for the courses through Statistics.com, and then $5241 tuition at TESU for the Cornerstone & fees (so $11k total) - add the cost of 90cr, including a lab science

TESU's BA in CompSci is $6846 for tuition & fees + the cost for 114 alt-credits (which must include 24cr of RA); or $5126 for the FT/FR term where you take 16cr + the cost for 104 alt-credits (which must include 14cr of RA)

I have budget open for BSc only around $5K to $15K.  Only Maybe can jump to $20K . If Univ is excellent, good ranking, and maybe can help in some sort.
General idea is the less the better, so i can invest good amount in much better Uni for Masters.

Yes i did check Ms Data Science by UC Boulder, excellent Curriculum, I might.. I might begin that side by side. But i always feel, majority of Immigration officers, as well maybe most employers will always ask "Where is my Bachelors"... And that is a big concern for me... So i need to get BSc too.

I do not know about BSc from UC Boulder, are they offering Online like MSc ? can you share me the link please. And can i do it quickly. Or will take me normal route 3-4 years ?

Is Statistics.com worth it? Very expensive courses, can we not do most of the courses from Sophia.org / Study.com ?

(09-20-2022, 06:17 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
(09-20-2022, 05:24 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I have around 8-10 hours daily. 5 days a week. Brain need 2 days rest at-least. Big Grin

Thank You.

Hmm, with that amount of time and working for yourself... You're better off doing the one and done combo, PUG BSIT/MSIT and call it a day.  If you want, you can get a spreadsheet and enter in the degree plans for each. This can be used to compare all the transferable credit, costs involved, and certs, etc.  You can decide which one is better for you after you "picture" your own spreadsheet and the requirements, you'll get a clearer picture of which one is better for you with their max transfer credit and all taken into consideration...

Hmmm.. Yes i have kept PUG in my list too..
Checking what other options i have too like TESU... 
Yes making excel sheet too. And thinking the steps..
(09-21-2022, 07:00 AM)tuckerarabi786 Wrote: I do not know about BSc from UC Boulder, are they offering Online like MSc ? can you share me the link please. And can i do it quickly. Or will take me normal route 3-4 years ?

I think UC Boulder only offers a post-baccalaureate BSCS online: https://online.cu.edu/program/online-bachelors
Ongoing: MLIS

June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)

May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
[-] The following 1 user Likes carrythenothing's post:
  • Pikachu

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DBA degree: online, 2-3 years, top US or UK school, accredited absamer 22 1,477 03-26-2024, 11:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  IT degree with A levels & 7 years of work experience Sherwood 74 4,558 10-28-2023, 10:55 PM
  Looking for a BBA online doable in less than 2 years, with EU recognition MrNicky 4 485 10-22-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: rachel83az
Information Web developer, with 8 years of experience and no degree k2rmh 3 301 09-06-2023, 08:46 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
Lightbulb Finishing a Degree 14 Years Later (Advice much needed) Nigmatix 10 925 05-25-2023, 11:49 PM
  Years long lurker finally ready Monkeynerd 10 849 10-16-2022, 10:18 AM
  Could I possibly finish in 2 years? NAYANN1 16 1,401 05-16-2022, 08:56 PM
  Starting from essentially zero except for ten years work experience djarumlights 18 2,223 04-22-2020, 03:53 PM
Last Post: djarumlights