Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
60 ECTS Masters Degrees
(11-08-2022, 10:33 PM)soulblader Wrote: is the MBA by GMU recognize by WES RA university?

I found someone's WES Canada equivalency. Haven't found a US one though.
"one of our professional licensed evaluators." Lol okay how does one get licensed to do this and who is the licensing agency or body?
(11-09-2022, 01:13 PM)sarahmac Wrote:
(11-08-2022, 10:33 PM)soulblader Wrote: is the MBA by GMU recognize by WES RA university?

I found someone's WES Canada equivalency. Haven't found a US one though.

Nice. I couldn't find anything via the WES tool. The university is H+ on Anabin (Germany). Their Level 1 MBA is only 2900 Euros. The executive MBA 2500 Euros.
(06-04-2022, 04:15 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Oh, that's good to know, some programs go through revisions to make it more current or updated to meet some other criterion... Basically, for me, I am only interested in the Computer Science and Data Science options...  I looked at their course list, it's basically 5 modules, with varying credits for each module.

How much would you be willing to pay for a MSc Data Science? 90ECTS degree, officially accredited in the EU (no Título Propio, no 1st and 2nd level university professional Master’s Degrees.
(11-21-2022, 09:58 PM)salko23 Wrote:
(06-04-2022, 04:15 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Oh, that's good to know, some programs go through revisions to make it more current or updated to meet some other criterion... Basically, for me, I am only interested in the Computer Science and Data Science options...  I looked at their course list, it's basically 5 modules, with varying credits for each module.

How much would you be willing to pay for a MSc Data Science? 90ECTS degree, officially accredited in the EU (no Título Propio, no 1st and 2nd level university professional Master’s Degrees.
Is it being offered by Neapolis University Pafos? Or University of Nicosia?
(11-21-2022, 10:50 PM)Sdmj33 Wrote:

None of them. They are launching the program soon.
(11-23-2022, 12:17 PM)salko23 Wrote:

Who? Tuition fee?
(11-23-2022, 01:29 PM)Sdmj33 Wrote:
(11-23-2022, 12:17 PM)salko23 Wrote:

Who? Tuition fee?
https://woolf.university/degrees/4a44305...5a016da200
OK, Woolf University confuses me. They are based out of Wisconsin, and they are allegedly accredited through various agencies in Europe and Canada, but they are not accredited at all within the United States? Is this a legitimate school or are they hiding behind various layers of obfuscation to hide the fact that they might be a degree mill? And, please everyone, reply with actual facts only, not personal feelings. Don't want to turn this into another ENEB discussion about personal feelings, just want pure factual data.
John L. Watson
Earned: WGU: BS-NOS (2019), WGU: MS-CSIA (2021)
Current Programs: UC: PhD in InfoSec (2025), AMA: DIT (2024), ENEB: MBA (2023)
Exam Priority: CEH (Practical), PMP, CISA, CISM
Future Plans: TBD - maybe an MS in Cannabis Science & Business, sounds like fun!
LinkedIn
Omni Transcript
Credly Badges
(11-29-2022, 09:21 PM)jamshid666 Wrote: OK, Woolf University confuses me. They are based out of Wisconsin, and they are allegedly accredited through various agencies in Europe and Canada, but they are not accredited at all within the United States? Is this a legitimate school or are they hiding behind various layers of obfuscation to hide the fact that they might be a degree mill? And, please everyone, reply with actual facts only, not personal feelings. Don't want to turn this into another ENEB discussion about personal feelings, just want pure factual data.

Hi, I have relatively good knowledge about the recognition of diplomas in Europe, especially in the European Union (EU), because I have experience in the field of accreditation of higher education institutions and programs in Europe.
Basically, in the countries of the European Union, there is usually only one body responsible for the accreditation of university institutions and their departments-faculties. So if a course is accredited in one country of the European Union(e.g. Portugal), the diploma that is issued is usually automatically recognized in the other country of the European Union(e.g. Austria). They only check if the degree is in the system, and you get the confirmation. In Austria this takes 10-15 minutes, and with that confirmation you have the right to include the obtained title (BA, BSc, MA, MSc, Dr., PhD, ETC.) in your personal document.
As for the WOOLF, I have information about them because a friend of mine will start working with them soon and during the process I was involved as a consultant. 
In the European Union they have the accreditation as a Higher Education Institution of the maltese accreditation agency (http://qualifications.ncfhe.gov.mt/#/ins...earch=true). This is the only official authority in Malta that deals with higher education accreditation. Malta is part of the EU, so they are legally an institution of the European Union.
For the diploma to be recognized, in addition to institutional accreditation, it is necessary that the programs offered are also accredited. And this is the most important thing, it is not enough that only the institution is accredited.
Accredited institutions and programs are normally listed online by accreditation agencies, with the exact date until when the accreditation is valid and has the right to be offered.
So far all the programs offered by WOOLF are accredited, you can find the list here:
http://qualifications.ncfhe.gov.mt/#/qua...earch=true

Regarding the evaluation in Canada and the USA, normally there shouldn't be any problems. Because we are talking about official degrees that are officially accredited in the EU. 

If you have specific questions, feel free to ask and I will try to answer them.
[-] The following 2 users Like salko23's post:
  • jamshid666, Kab

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone tried recognizing ENEB/UC1 or UoPeople degrees in Australia? ecdw94 4 309 03-25-2024, 09:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 268 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 491 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 263 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG NewatTESU 31 4,094 03-14-2024, 11:07 PM
Last Post: walruspanda
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 2,973 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,617 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 520 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  Masters level credits from Sophia and others? jb111 24 1,587 02-09-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Darknigh7
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,133 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat