Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
71% on Intro. to Statistics! I have finally slayed the dragon.
I am SOOOOOO Happy!

I scored a 71% on the ALEKS Intro. to Statistics assessment. It has taken a month and two straight 64% scores on March 31 as the clock was running out. I wasn't quite sure this was going to happen.

I now have seven of the nine ALEKS classes. I don't have the business statistics class, nor the social sciences statistics class. I am pretty happy with that.

One question before I go drink something in celebration: Is there any way to get all nine ALEKS classes onto a transcript or some combination of transcripts anywhere. I just ask because I would be interested in trying to add math to my teaching certification and the credits don't necessarily have to be at one school.

Anyway, thanks for all the help with this.

Mike
Congrats Smile

ALEKS classes go on your ACE transcript. Then send the ACE transcript to any school that takes it. Or was that not your question?

TESU only gives 1 math credit for the Stats. I mean, no matter which you do, or how many, you get credit for one Stats class. If you are thinking of TESU.

You can take all 9 credit bearing ALEKS courses, but most schools will not accept all of them (even if they accept some of them). But it certainly can't hurt to have them on there.

I've heard the SocSci Stats course is easier than the Intro to Stats course, it can't hurt to give the last 2 a shot and see how it goes.

All 9 courses will show up on your ACE transcript.

And all will show up on a TESU transcript if you transfer them there - but they won't show up with credits, because after the first 4 accepted courses (12cr) the rest will come in under "other courses" as duplicates.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
Even though TESU only accepts one ALEKS Statistics course, knocking the others down prior to the month running out was a must. Seemed like a fun challenge also Smile Shame they couldn't be used as Free Electives - especially when you have some pretty silly courses that count in that category.
PhD, Leadership, University of the Cumberlands - What Have I Done!!?!!
MBA, Healthcare Management, Western Governors University - in progress
MS, Management and Leadership, Western Governors University - 2017
BS, Business Administration, Thomas Edison State University - 2016

RANSOMSOUL: Exchange Good For Great

The Ultimate Route to Earning a Bachelor's Degree in Business: A StraighterLine Success Story

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Study.com Statistics? rowan555 16 3,814 02-03-2024, 03:43 PM
Last Post: oh.golly.molly
  Sophia - Intro to Chemistry Lab now Available! ashkir 1 606 04-03-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  SL Business Statistics - is the final open-book? AW84 5 603 02-21-2023, 12:49 PM
  Sophia Intro to Chemistry Lab course difficulty level EducationSeeker 6 1,206 01-09-2023, 11:33 PM
Last Post: EducationSeeker
  Study.com question - Biology 101L: Intro to Biology with Lab Mr T 6 1,472 12-31-2022, 05:27 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com Business 212 business statistics thepoetvd776 1 702 11-24-2022, 09:08 AM
Last Post: rachel83az
  Sophia - Intro to Python/Java Programming to TESU AllThose299s 4 1,174 11-03-2022, 01:31 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Sophia - Intro to Ethics ss20ts 25 6,130 09-15-2022, 08:12 PM
Last Post: RhondaG
  New Sophia Course: Intro to Career Readiness - 1cr LL MNomadic 0 497 09-11-2022, 02:06 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Statistics - options now (quick and easy) allvia 5 1,114 04-29-2022, 05:39 PM