Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Clep Hater
Chebasaz Wrote:Lol, obviously not. Ah well, I tried :o
Edit or no edit, those dead baby jokes were uncalled for and how DARE you say all of that about soldiers, orphans and the moderators of this site. :mad:
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Don't forget the clubbing of baby seals part.
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Edit or no edit, those dead baby jokes were uncalled for and how DARE you say all of that about soldiers, orphans and the moderators of this site. :mad:

Heaven has no joy like an hour to 3 credits turned / Nor hell a fury like a CLEP'r scorned.

Those haters will learn one day.. oh yes they will.

*My apologies to playwrights everywhere*
[SIZE="2"]
-Justin
PMP, CISSP, A+, Sec+, MCDST, ITIL
Total Credits Earned: 162

www.Free-Clep-Prep.com - (with Forum Admin's permission)

[/SIZE]
Maniac Craniac Wrote:Edit or no edit, those dead baby jokes were uncalled for and how DARE you say all of that about soldiers, orphans and the moderators of this site. :mad:
Bahahaha I totally clicked on the last page and was scanning, like "What!??!?!"

Pwned........ :nopity:
TESC Criminal Justice BA '12
B&M Civil Engineering BS (In Progress)
PonyGirl93 Wrote:Bahahaha I totally clicked on the last page and was scanning, like "What!??!?!"

Pwned........ :nopity:

I was thinking the same thing. I'm like where is that post.....hilarious
PonyGirl93 Wrote:Pwned........ :nopity:

**** This PWNAGE was brought to you by the letters M and C ****
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

SRT12 Wrote:most of my degree is from a B&M university, so I have taken a bunch of courses. One course was set up like this 10% for HW, 40% midterm and 50% final. Basically that is 2 tests that you could just study for and pass sounds kinda like testing out.

To be honest.

Thats a perfect reply to a CLEP or DSST hater.
CLEPS passed:
Analyzing and Interpereting literature 55
Intro to sociology 54

DSSTS passed:
Principles of supervision 424
Intro to business 404
Intro to computing 421
Lifespan developmental psychology 52
Technical Writing 48
Organizational Behavior 55
Envionment and humanity: 60
Bill Gates dropped out of Harvard and the rest was history. I wondered if Bill Gates decided to get his Bachelor's at TESC and tested out, if any of these haters will call him a cheater and taking the "easy" way out.

Obviously this is an extreme example, but my point is if an adult knows a subject front and back from experience and tests-out, how is that any worse than being 40 years old and sitting in a class with a bunch of 19 year olds who think they know everything proving that you didn't take the "easy" way out.

In my experience, professors in class skip most of the material and focus on the "meat and potatoes" of the subjects anyway. How is that different than getting the meat and potatoes through self study and CLEPing?
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  “Can I Make An Entire College Degree Out Of CLEP Credits?” jmeitrem 9 2,576 02-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Is there a time limit when completing your clep test? Clarebugg 12 3,855 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM
Last Post: desireelws50
  Organizing my CLEP stuff jmeitrem 7 1,551 06-08-2016, 08:04 AM
Last Post: alzee
  Harvard Extension accepts ACE and CLEP rebel100 7 2,292 06-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Imagine if he had known about CLEP..... rebel100 18 2,242 06-20-2013, 07:32 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Missing CLEP tests ryoder 4 953 11-29-2012, 10:23 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  CLEP or DSST? Publius 12 1,546 10-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LaceyLady
  How do you know about CLEP? sgloer 79 13,080 09-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Last Post: submissiongrappler
  I'm giving a speech today about CLEP Bibby 3 1,120 07-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Last Post: Bibby
  FYI for PMPs - CLEP/DSSTs that count as Cert PDUs lwmcc 1 1,057 12-28-2011, 07:29 PM
Last Post: julianclmb1