Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A very big thank you to this group. I have completed my Masters in IT from PUG
Finally!!! I have completed my Masters in IT.l from PUG in 4 terms (6 weeks term) which like 6 months.

And my bachelors in 6 months - 2 terms (12 weeks term).

I can’t THANKS enough to this group for guiding me through each step.

In a year, I have bachelor and masters.

All the people in this group are very supportive.

Thanks once again to all of you!!!
Way to go!!!! congratulations !!
TESU: BALS June 2021 (comm college, clep, sdc sophia coopersmith, SOS110, and capstone)

Any feedback from the program?

Was it papers, presentations mostly? Any projects you had to do?

Challenging courses?

Keep us updated on your PhD Plans!
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
@NewatTESU, awesome, great work! Congrats on getting them both done at PUG in record time! Please update us with answers to LevelUP's questions. Furthermore, to help others planning on PUG - Could you reply with a spreadsheet of your degree plans for both programs if you have one?  Even though you may have transferred the max for the undergrad, it'll still give a bit of info on what can or can't be transferred over.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Congrats!!

I just found this forum today, and it's already helped me so much. I'm sure I am going to owe a lot of gratitude once I get my degree.

Banging thru extra sophia courses right now because of this place. So awesome!
Goal 1: University of Maine at Presque Isle | B.A., Business Admin - Marketing (in progress)
Goal 2: Brigham Young University - Pathway Worldwide | Web Development Cert (in progress)
Goal 3: Brigham Young University - Idaho | B.S., Software Development

Completed:
Pierpont Community and Technical College | A.A.S., BoG - Business Emphasis (2023)
Carrington College | Professional Diploma, Graphic Design
I am so so sorry for late reply. As soon I finished my master, my wife started her master and wasn't able to get on my laptop  Big Grin

To answers Level up questions - 60% papers, 30% projects + paper, 10% presentation.

Also, attaching a plan that I had created for bachelors and masters. The plan for bachelors plan won't work anymore since PUG has changed the certification credits for AWS. I had received  67 credits towards my AWS solution architect - professional certification which was removed recently.

Master credits - 90% completed at the PUG as there were no many option for transfers.

Attached Files
.xlsx   PUG plans.xlsx (Size: 20.81 KB / Downloads: 79)
[-] The following 2 users Like NewatTESU's post:
  • LevelUP, Pikachu
Is your background in IT ?
Yes.

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
Thanks a lot for the degree plan !
I just enrolled for the BS IT Exceltrack
How were the capstones? and do you recommend pursuing an IT master's with them after completing the Bachelor?
Thanks
[-] The following 1 user Likes faresayari's post:
  • origamishuttle
faresayari Wrote:Thanks a lot for the degree plan !
I just enrolled for the BS IT Exceltrack
How were the capstones? and do you recommend pursuing an IT master's with them after completing the Bachelor?
Thanks

For now, I would recommend you take the time to complete the Bachelors first. If you're familiar with their system and like the quality, support, etc you get from PUG, then laddering up to the Master like the OP did would be an option. There are other institutions as well, but it all depends on what Master you want to get into and if competency based education is 'right' for you.
In Progress: Walden MBA | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • faresayari

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 268 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  New Purdue (Main) online masters in AI smartdegree 7 491 03-20-2024, 04:08 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheap Online Software Engineering Masters? yellow_gambit 4 264 03-17-2024, 11:58 PM
Last Post: nyvrem
  List of Cheap Online MBA Programs That Can Be Completed in Under 1 Year LevelUP 23 14,272 03-03-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: FireMedic_Philosopher
  Comp Sci (or related) Masters? Options? techmama 17 2,973 03-02-2024, 12:10 PM
Last Post: KMcLean
  ENEB MASTERS Accreditation, Questions Sara143 10 1,619 02-20-2024, 02:33 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Teesside University has some interesting Masters programs that cost around 9k USD nyvrem 5 520 02-17-2024, 07:01 AM
Last Post: Tomas
  Masters level credits from Sophia and others? jb111 24 1,589 02-09-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: Darknigh7
  Summary of ENEB Masters in Big Data and Business Intelligence Pinko64 4 1,133 02-04-2024, 03:49 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Online Psych Masters from VIU, WES Canada eligible? Earind_00 6 1,273 01-31-2024, 12:18 PM
Last Post: muca3