Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AARTS not responding, phones disconnected
Anyone else having trouble getting AARTS to send a transcript?
I have been waiting more than a month (AARTS' website says transcripts are sent within two days) for a transcript request made 6 weeks ago (and requested two additional times since then.)
The telephone numbers listed for AARTS are disconnected, and there is no response from emails.
You may already know this, but they are moving their operations to Fort Knox, so all their servers were down. I imagine the customer service was not responding for the same reason.
I am hoping that they get everything together soon. I have been waiting for a month and half for them to send a transcript to TESC.
KUJO Wrote:I am hoping that they get everything together soon. I have been waiting for a month and half for them to send a transcript to TESC.

Wow are you trying get credit for ur CLEP and DSST, or just some MOS type credit?
“Fear is necessary. Without it, I'd be scared to death.”

Floyd Patterson

"I'm so far ahead I gotta save the last dance"
campbell0021 Wrote:Wow are you trying get credit for ur CLEP and DSST, or just some MOS type credit?

I am trying to get credit for BASIC, and MOS training as well as for some DSST's that I took.
Alright I got ya. I believe that they will not be up and running till FY2011. You prob. already know, the mos and basic traning will go to free electives. It really all depends on what MOS you have. So you will prob. have to wait a few more months. Hang in there.
“Fear is necessary. Without it, I'd be scared to death.”

Floyd Patterson

"I'm so far ahead I gotta save the last dance"
I have 51 credits from DOD schools and Army schools and MOS, went to Defense Info School for journalism and photojournalism, and Defense Language Institute for language training -- Excelsior has contacted them directly and AARTS claims to "be behind" in transcripts, I'm still waiting.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  will CCAF accept AARTS credit? hbtaylor 11 3,145 11-10-2011, 11:47 PM
Last Post: dcan
  Old CLEP Scores & AARTS Transcript LaterBloomer 4 1,788 05-20-2011, 01:50 PM
Last Post: CLEP101