Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACCEPTED University of Alaska Fairbanks MBA
I finished up at TESU a few months back.  It was a roller-coaster towards the end, because of military deployment, but I was able to knock it out.  I had told myself I would take a break to enjoy life before starting any more schooling, but COVID boredom and idle hands led me to apply for the program.  
The admissions director for the program worked closely with me and was a great help.  I'll be starting this Fall in a few weeks and hope to be finished in December of 2021 (assuming classes are available at the right time and life doesn't get in the way).
The program is AACSB and regionally accredited.  They offer B&M and online options for the program.  If anyone is interested I would recommend checking it out.  Tuition is also relatively inexpensive when compared to comparable schools with AACSB accreditation.  
I'll likely re-visit this thread to make updates at various milestones in this journey.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA (2/10 : 4.0)

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

[-] The following 10 users Like Zachcleigh's post:
  • allvia, jsd, Merlin, MrBossmanJr, nomaduser, rachel83az, sofinel, ss20ts, StoicJ, tesu-acct-student
Congrats, and good luck in the program!
Northwestern California University School of Law
JD Law, 2027 (in progress, currently 2L)

Georgia Tech
MS Cybersecurity (Policy), 2021

Thomas Edison State University
BA Computer Science, 2023
BA Psychology, 2016
AS Business Administration, 2023
Certificate in Operations Management, 2023
Certificate in Computer Information Systems, 2023

Western Governors University
BS IT Security, 2018

Chaffey College
AA Sociology, 2015

Accumulated Credit: Undergrad: 258.50 | Graduate: 32

View all of my credit on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
WGU MS ITM, 2021.
TESU BACS, 2020.
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
----
Started Fall semester yesterday. I have 2 classes (Quantitative methods for managers / Innovation management) the run until October 18. Then I start the next 2 classes that will run until December. I've been spending the majority of the past 2 weeks making sure everything was good with the army tuition assistance program. Still waiting on word for a few things.
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Are you doing in person or online classes?
(08-26-2020, 09:16 AM)natshar Wrote: Are you doing in person or online classes?

Online.  I live about 350 miles from Fairbanks.  Covid season has the silver lining of enabling me to do it all online.... for now lol.  Trying to knock it out quickly before that may change.
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

Good luck!
BS, Information Systems concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Educational Technology Leadership, George Washington University
18 doctoral level semester-hours in Business Administration, Baker College
In progress: EdD in Educational Leadership, Manhattanville College

More at https://stevefoerster.com
Hopping back on here to give a brief update. About 3 weeks ago I finished up with my first 2 classes in the MBA program. I received an A and an A+. The next 2 classes are underway and are looking good so far. I will provide another update once they are finalized.
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

[-] The following 1 user Likes Zachcleigh's post:
  • rachel83az
(08-05-2020, 04:37 AM)Zachcleigh Wrote: I finished up at TESU a few months back.  It was a roller-coaster towards the end, because of military deployment, but I was able to knock it out.  I had told myself I would take a break to enjoy life before starting any more schooling, but COVID boredom and idle hands led me to apply for the program.  
The admissions director for the program worked closely with me and was a great help.  I'll be starting this Fall in a few weeks and hope to be finished in December of 2021 (assuming classes are available at the right time and life doesn't get in the way).
The program is AACSB and regionally accredited.  They offer B&M and online options for the program.  If anyone is interested I would recommend checking it out.  Tuition is also relatively inexpensive when compared to comparable schools with AACSB accreditation.  
I'll likely re-visit this thread to make updates at various milestones in this journey.

Great job! Congratulations!
CLEPS Passed: 10 DSST Passed: 11 TECEPS: 1

PrLoko-isms
Don't waste time by trying to save time. The only sure way to complete your degree is to knock out credits quickly and efficiently.

Don't let easiness bite you in the rear. Know your endgame (where you want to be) and plan backward from there. Your education is a means to an end.

Be honest professionally, socially and academically. There are people (especially little ones) who look up to you and they're going by your example.

Be proud. Whether you're an Engineer or Fast Food worker, there is honor and dignity in hard work.

Picking on people weaker than you only proves that you are a weak person.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apollos University - from show clause to closure details bjcheung77 4 206 7 hours ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA klone 15 1,046 Yesterday, 09:18 AM
Last Post: PaperAssistant
  Kairos University Masters in Counseling Wnt2BLPC 3 268 03-23-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: Wnt2BLPC
  Robert Cavelier University Journey armstrongsubero 26 1,452 03-19-2024, 05:30 PM
Last Post: eLearner
  Troy University Master's - $250/credit for military PreLawCoastie 11 546 03-11-2024, 12:20 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Star a JD for JSD: another Northwestern California University School of Law journey thread jsd 31 6,839 03-08-2024, 08:40 PM
Last Post: HogwartsSchool
  Hellenic American University MBA: Overview of $3K RA MBA PrettyFlyforaChiGuy 90 13,966 03-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Last Post: lidel
  Eastern Illinois University. wildebeest 42 6,362 03-04-2024, 09:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign MichaelDoesMarketing 35 3,307 03-03-2024, 04:25 PM
Last Post: rayray1000
  MBA from Hellenic American University (HAU) allvia 111 16,296 03-03-2024, 12:58 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy