Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACCEPTED University of Alaska Fairbanks MBA
I finished up at TESU a few months back.  It was a roller-coaster towards the end, because of military deployment, but I was able to knock it out.  I had told myself I would take a break to enjoy life before starting any more schooling, but COVID boredom and idle hands led me to apply for the program.  
The admissions director for the program worked closely with me and was a great help.  I'll be starting this Fall in a few weeks and hope to be finished in December of 2021 (assuming classes are available at the right time and life doesn't get in the way).
The program is AACSB and regionally accredited.  They offer B&M and online options for the program.  If anyone is interested I would recommend checking it out.  Tuition is also relatively inexpensive when compared to comparable schools with AACSB accreditation.  
I'll likely re-visit this thread to make updates at various milestones in this journey.
TESU March 2020 Graduation
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

University of Alaska Fairbanks (December 2021 Graduation Goal)
--MBA

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

[-] The following 10 users Like Zachcleigh's post:
  • allvia, jsd, Merlin, MrBossmanJr, nomaduser, rachel83az, sofinel, ss20ts, StoicJ, tesu-acct-student
Congrats, and good luck in the program!
In Progress: MS Cybersecurity, Georgia Tech (21/32cr), 2021?
BS IT Security, Western Governors University, 2018
BA Psychology, Thomas Edison State University, 2016
AA Sociology, Chaffey College, 2015

View all of my earned credits on my Omni Transcript!
Visit the DegreeForum Community Wiki!
Congrats!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DegreeForum.net
TESU BACS, Expected 2019, 117/120.
----
UPenn MCIT (Accepted in 2018, see story here).
NAU MCIT (Accepted in 2018, not pursuing)
TESU BSBA, 2018.
TESU ASNSM in Computer Science, 2018.
Started Fall semester yesterday. I have 2 classes (Quantitative methods for managers / Innovation management) the run until October 18. Then I start the next 2 classes that will run until December. I've been spending the majority of the past 2 weeks making sure everything was good with the army tuition assistance program. Still waiting on word for a few things.
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

--MBA

I started this journey in the summer of 2016.  I hoped to be done sooner, but I am still proud of the rate at which I have gotten my schooling done with respect to the many months of military training and deployments I have undergone.  

Are you doing in person or online classes?
(08-26-2020, 09:16 AM)natshar Wrote: Are you doing in person or online classes?

Online.  I live about 350 miles from Fairbanks.  Covid season has the silver lining of enabling me to do it all online.... for now lol.  Trying to knock it out quickly before that may change.
--ASNSM Mathematics
--BSBA Accounting 
--BA Computer Science

--MBA

Good luck!
BS, Info Sys concentration, Charter Oak State College
MA in Ed Tech Leadership, George Washington University
PhD in Leadership, U. of the Cumberlands (in progress)
More at https://stevefoerster.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Who has graduated from Amberton University angellicarob 4 463 Yesterday, 06:06 PM
Last Post: Clepking100
  Eastern University Sparklette 34 2,265 Yesterday, 03:58 PM
Last Post: AwardTour
  Charisma University - ACBSP is Accredited (OMG) bjcheung77 7 1,444 09-14-2020, 08:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Coursera + University of Illinois = IMSM - MS in Management bjcheung77 9 603 09-12-2020, 08:12 PM
Last Post: tesu-acct-student
  IICSE University - cheap,convenient,not accredited. Any experience? xicovu 7 287 09-12-2020, 11:23 AM
Last Post: eLearner
  University of Science, Arts, and Technology - Ceased Operations bjcheung77 1 346 09-10-2020, 07:54 PM
Last Post: JWells247
  ACCEPTED into Georgia Tech's OMS Cybersecurity! jsd 129 19,287 09-10-2020, 06:33 PM
Last Post: provengo
  American sentinel university Simpath Kab 2 217 08-28-2020, 02:20 AM
Last Post: Kab
  Aspen University: online Doctorate in Computer Science sciencemathematics1 22 1,216 08-26-2020, 01:54 AM
Last Post: sciencemathematics1
  Evangelia Uni & Virginia University of Lynchburg - TRACS Doctorates bjcheung77 2 339 08-18-2020, 09:24 AM
Last Post: eLearner